6. An Inch of Gold

Web: Wattpad.com
Author: KuriQuinn
Chapters: 40
Status: Complete
Place: Boruto/Naruto-verse. Genin era. Time-travel.

Team 7 is sent on a mission to investigate a disturbance outside of the village, where they encounter an unconscious girl in a crater. The mysterious Sarada insists she's a shinobi from the Hidden Leaf trying to rescue her teammates, but something about her is suspicious. When the team discovers she possesses a Sharingan, things become even more unbelievable. (by An Inch of Gold)

Unfortunately, Sarada finds herself after a fight with the enemy at the place where Team 7 and her parents find her wounded. But her parents are several years younger. 😱Sakura had not yet begun training under Tsunade, and Sasuke had not yet left the village. Sarada tries not to reveal who she is and where she comes from, but it's not as easy as she would like. Thanks to this fan fiction, I'm obsessed with time travel stories. It's wonderfully written and the interactions between Sarada and her parents are incredibly exciting 🥰.

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet. Also you can find this fanfic on my profile in "Sasusaku fanfics list."