17. Bound by Love

Web: Wattpad.com
Author: CarbonRosePetals
Chapters: 29 + sequel (Star Crossed Lovers)
Status: Complete
Tags: Naruto-verse. Romance/Drama. Team Taka/Hebi.

*Picture artist: シニエ (Pixiv Id 4860226)

Sasuke had plans to destroy Konoha, but how can he do so if he can't kill the only woman to ever love him; even when it's his only choice. The thing is, their chained together, and will be until either of them dies; because they are bound. Little do they know its not only the chakra cuffs that binds them, they are bound by love. (by CarbonRosePetals)

Sakura is sent on an important mission to help hospitals in another country. Coincidentally, Team Hebi has some work to do here, and it's not good for this kunoichi to get involved in their plans. Tobi is also here and takes matters into his own hands 😅. Sakura finds herself kidnapped, even though Sasuke is annoyed, because this kunoichi is useless to them 🙄. Tobi finds the whole situation amusing, so he decides to bound  Sasuke and Sakura with chakra cuffs. Sasuke gets a simple task: "If you want to get rid of those handcuffs, kill her." 😶 So now...  Sakura is inseparable from Sasuke and she also has to spend a few days with his team, which the author wrote incredibly funny and it's amazing! 

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet. Also you can find this fanfic on my profile in "Sasusaku fanfics list."