2. Ripples

Web: Fanfiction.net
Author: Yellow Mask
Chapters: 26
Status: Complete
Tags: Adventure/Romance. Naruto-verse. Team Taka/Hebi.

*Picture artist: Seiikas (seiikas.tumblr.com)

Following a botched mission, Sakura is made a slave by Sound, a position that could very well alter the future... especially concerning a certain familiar missing-nin. (by Yellow Mask)

This one is masterpiece! 😍 I fell in love with this story and I didn't want it to end at all!😭 Sasuke is still outside the village in Orochimaru's lair and Sakura is at the moment on a solo mission. Unfortunately, she gets into an unpleasant situation and finds herself among the slaves for sale. So that no one will recognize her, she uses ninjutsu and disguises herself as a man. But what Sakura didn't expect is that she was bought by Sasuke, who fortunately doesn't recognize her. 🤫 Sasuke's bond with Sakura is on a different level here 🥰 . Sasuke and his gentle, protective side is just everything!

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet.