4. ReWriting a Fairytale

Web: Fanfiction.net
Author: MidnightRosebud
Status: Complete
Chapters: 14
Tags: AU world. Romance/Adventure. Prince/Princess.

Gif by: Naruto: Shippūden (episode 313)

A marriage contract was signed to seal a treaty of peace. She fell in love at first sight. In one horrifying night he was dead. The treaty still holds, but her new betrothed holds secrets behind his cold, emotionless facade. (by MidnightRosebud)

I say it often, but this book is one of my TOP best! 😍 I had to read it in one breath, how amazing it was! Loved it! Sakura is a princess who is to be married to the Uchiha family due to a peace treaty. Sakura immediately falls in love with her chosen one, but shortly afterwards, the entire royal family is murdered. Although Sakura's chosen one is said to be dead, the peace agreement still persists and Sakura is forced to marry the only survivor of the massacre. I really liked this story, because at the beginning you assume what the story is about and you find it sweet, but then it changes and the story is almost like a mystery horror. I really recommend you read this fanfiction 🥰.

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet.