21. Paper Streets

Web: Wattpad.com
Author: konohaguild
Chapters: 23
Status: Complete
Place: Modern AU. Romance/Action.

Gif by: Naruto: Shippūden (opening 7)

Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha are normal college students. They're best friends and have two wonderful girlfriends, but when they wake up one day to a nearly destroyed city, an abandoned college, and gangs trying to take over America, what do they do?Lucky for them, Sakura Haruno, leader of one of the most powerful gangs in the country and her second in command, Hinata Hyuga offer to help out. How will things turn out for these two students? Will they rise to the top or die trying? (by konohaguild)

At first I was skeptical about what to expect from this story, but I enjoyed it. I liked the change, when Sakura and Hinata have to save the day (girls power 💪). Sasuke and Naruto are new in everything and gradually they have to learn everything from our girls 😘.

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet. Also you can find this fanfic on my profile in "Sasusaku fanfics list."