8. When Prince Meets Pauper

Web: Fanfiction.net
Author: Tiger Priestess
Chapters: 4
Status: Complete
Tags: AU world. Prince/Pauper. Romance.

Picture artist: KAEN (Pixiv Id 15239677)

They ran into each other in the marketplace, what Sakura didn't know though, was that she met the prince of the Uchiha Kingdom, Sasuke. Something about her intrigued him and this meeting was certainly not the last... (by Tiger Priestess)

So sweet! 😍 A slight hints of Cinderella here... Sakura is from a very poor family, her father is ill and her stepmother and step-sister do not treat Sakura best. One day, Sakura has a problem with money, which accidentally notices Prince Sasuke and decides to help the girl anonymously. Thanks to this, a beautiful friendship and even more will flourish between the two. 🥰 In this story, the country is ruled by the Uchiha clan. Sasuke's parents and brother are alive and living happily. It was very nice and interesting to see Sasuke's cool and reasonable behavior in a world where there was no massacre. 

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet.