10. Remember

Web: Fanfiction.net
Author: Seductive Venus
Chapters: 22
Status: Complete
Tags: Naruto-verse. Romance/Angst.

Gif by: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (episode 22)

Uchiha Sakura has to help her husband recover his memories after he got amnesia. It's hard when she has to be careful about the memories she has to reveal to him. Will her love for him prevail? (by Seductive Venus)

It's alternative universe where Sasuke loses his memories in mission and knows nothing about his bitter past. Sasuke wakes up and discovers that his wife is a beautiful goddess, a woman who deserves everything and whom he would make love 24/7, not to mention that they have wonderful children together 😍. Sasuke, because he doesn't remember who he really is, is incredibly grateful for the love he was given. Honestly, I've never seen Sasuke so grateful for his wife and be so romantic in any fanfic. But... I must warn you, this story is violent at a high level. When I read it, it didn't do my inner health very well 😓. The story is wonderfully written and Sasuke is divinely romantic, but if you don't want to see the abuse, beatings and hatred among sasusaku, you'd better move on to another story 😅. Don't worry, it has happy ending! 

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet.