13. Annoying Employee

Web: Wattpad.com
Author: potatoejung_
Chapters: 27
Status: Complete
Tags: Modern AU. Boss/Employee. Romance/Tragedy.

Picture artist: doodleslave (deviantart.com/doodleslave)

Cold, cruel, the cafe manager.Also known as Sasuke Uchiha.Kind, cheery, the cafe newbie. This one is Sakura Haruno.Of course the only remotely thing they have in common... Is a fatal destiny. (by potatoejung_)

One day, Sasuke and are both embroiled in an embarrassingly unpleasant situation and immediately after they find out that they will work together in one café. 😅 What I mean by that situation? Well... It has something to do with the park, Sakura's skirt, and the accident from which Sasuke comes out like a pervert.🤣 Sasuke lives by his work and he takes care of his sick brother Itachi, who is in the hospital. At first glance, Sakura looks cheerful and carefree, but there is one secret that makes Sakura try to live her every day as if it was her last.

Do you want to read this fanfiction? ❤ There are several ways. You can send me a private message or leave a comment here and I will send you a link to this fanfiction:) Or just search for it by name and author on the internet. Also you can find this fanfic on my profile in "Sasusaku fanfics list."