Putting Feelings Aside || Jensoo (1/4)

(Jensoo convert)

Warning... Grammar Mistakes Ahead

•••

"You see that girl over there?" Jennie, Jisoo's best friend whispered into her ear as she pointed to the girl across the library.

It was Lisa,sitting with her friends.
She was one of the most popular girls in their school, famous for her dancing skills and achivements.

She was naturally beautiful and has a great personality and frankly almost every guy and girl wanted to be with her.

Jennie wasn't any different.

"You should go talk to her" Jisoo assured Jennie, watching Jennie scoff.

It hurt Jisoo to even say this,but she wanted Jennie to be happy.

"No way are you insane? She's so perfect, me next her is like a trash bag sitting beside a beautiful fucking pile of gold" Jennie exaggerated, making Jisoo roll her eyes.

Jisoo was in love with Jennie honestly,for years. Ever since the two were kids.

But Jennie was so blind to even notice nor even care.

"Don't be so dramatic, I'm sure as hell she'll fall for you in a heartbeat" Jisoo said, watching Jennie fluster and blush at the thought.

"Like how you did for me?" Jennie smirked.

Jisoo knew she was joking, but it made her weak, her heart aching.

•••

"Shut up, and just go talk to her, I know you can do it" Jisoo said.

"That would be a death call" Jennie rolled her eyes,continuosly looking at her in awe.

"I bet she's not stuck up" Jisoo said,trying to calm Jennie down even just a little bit,but it only made her fall for her more as she thought of her.

"No she's not, but my god she's everything I want. She's gorgeous, her dance every year at the talent show makes me weak. The way she's different from every other girl and guy i've been with at this damn school. I want her sooya...." Jennie sighed,flustering as she watched her.

Jisoo swallowed her pain, looking at Jennie as she stared at her as she laughs.Jisoo stood up,Jennie looking at her with wide eyes.

"Where are you--"

She watched as Jisoo walked over to Lisa, and Jisoo would admit. Jisoo had never spoke to her knowing how popular she was and the but the closer she walked to her table, her laughter died down and her friends glared at Jisoo.

Now standing in front of the table, Jisoo looked at Lisa's eyes and She couldn't lie she was very beautiful.

"You're Lisa right?" Jisoo asked, Lisa's friends gawking right away at Jisoo.

•••

"Yeah, I am" she smiled sweetly, fake.

"My friend over there, her name is Jennie. She really wants to ask you on a date but she's too nervous" Jisoo said,and Lisa, she doesn't waste time to look at Jennie.

"Oh, her?" Lisa said as she looked at where Jennie sat,her mandu cheeks red and her eyes wide.

"Cute..." Lisa whispered to herself.

It made Jisoo's jealousy grow, heat rising.

"She really likes you, and she's just such a shy girl" Jisoo said,her smile growing.

"Tell her I'll go on a date with her".

Jisoo forced a smile, actually surprised to her response. Grabbing a pen and taking a loose sheet of paper from beside her as she wrote down Jennie's number

"This is her number..." Jisoo handed her the notebook paper

Kim Jennie
(**-****-*****)

"Okay, Thank You" Lisa smiled up at Jisoo.

She walked away,Jennie starring daggers at her while trying to hide her crimson red face from all the blushing.

"What the fuck did you tell her Kim Jisoo?"
Jennie muttered coldly, scolding Jisoo.

"I set you up on a date with her, and I gave her your number..." Jisoo said with a small smile,grabbing her things to leave then Jennie stopped her...

"Wait for reals?" Jennie muttered

"Yup" Jisoo answered lowly

"Like a real date?" Jennie was growing nervous.

"Yeah" Jisoo turned to look at Jennie as they both stood outside the hallway

"Oh my god I fucking love you Kim Jisoo, you're the bestest friend any girl could have asked for" Jennie said as she carried Jisoo into her arms,twirling her in circles as she hugged Jisoo oh so tightly.

'If only you love me the way you love her....'

"And if me and her ever get married i'm making you my best man for sure" Jennie said with so much joy, her excitement controlling her.

'I wish i was the one you're marrying...'

"Best man? Really? Why best man?"Jisoo muttered confusedly,laughing at the way Jennie was really really happy.

'Can I be more than just your best man?'

"Well whatever, you'll be there,by my side"
Jennie said,pinching Jisoo's chin as she scrunched her feline eyes, her gummy smile big and wide.

'Even if it hurts me I'll be there by your side....always'

"Well im glad to see you happy...." It hurts Jisoo but if she had to sacrifice her happiness for Jennie's then so be it.

"Awe sooya, you're the best, honestly" Jennie couldn't stop hugging Jisoo,Her face nuzzeled against Jennie's neck that she loved most.

"Well I have to go--".

The loud ding of Jennie's phone ring and shr looked at her phone screen,her gummy smile growing even wider.

"She texted me...HOLY SHIT SHE FUCKING TEXTED ME". Jennie put her phone in Jisoo's face,bouncing up and down like she was a child getting her all time favorite christmas gift. It was so quick and sudden. Jisoo secondly thought she wouldn't.

•••

"I'm gonna go to class, but I'll see you later Sooya" Jennie cheered excitedly,sweeping down and pressing a firm kiss on Jisoo's cheek.

Jisoo froze at the way Jennie's lips pressed against her hot skin,but she probably didn't even notice. Jennie ran down the hall,looking at her phone screen.

Jisoo coughed out a laugh as she she saw Jennie crash into a trash can in the hallway.

Oh how much Jisoo wished she could tell Jennie that she was honestly head over heels in love with her perfect self.

But the she looks at Lisa, was the way Jisoo looked at her when she wasn't looking of course.

And even if she did catch Jisoo, it was a thing very special to Jennie cause her heary was only for Lisa and for Lisa only.

She was Jisoo's best friend and it was definitely so wrong to be in love with Jennie.

But if putting her feelings aside to put Jennie's happiness first was the way to live.

Then so be it and Jisoo had to do it.

Cause she wants to see Jennie happy

And she can't take that away can she?

Because that would be selfish.

Jisoo hates to admit it,but she has never seen this attitude of joy and excitement for anything from Jennie until today.

•••

For years Jennie has never expressed this type of relief to Jisoo.

It hurt like hell,but her happiness was everything to Jisoo.

Even if it meant she couldn't be Jennie's happiness.

To be continued{?}......

●●●
Anybody up for a part 2?
Leave a comment down below
Currently working on a chaelisa convert