Ease || Chaennie

It was a Sunday morning and she just finished her morning walk with her dog. Clearly, her dog isn't an active one so she's the one pushing him to it. It gets them both on the move so a tandem exercise is best for both of them. She isn't that active either so she knows her baby takes after her.

She pants hard, while carrying her dog, climbing the last flight of stairs up to their apartment unit. This is why she hesitates going out too much from their unit. She's too lazy to take on the stairs and stairs is good for the heart  bullshit doesn't convince her, because she felt like dying for running out of breath. What if they had a run? She would've laid flat in the ground of the park and never move again.

"Yah, Kuma. You should be climbing this with me." She ranted but her dog just stayed chill in her arms.

As she was almost halfway up, another set of footsteps caught her attention. A tall girl appeared before them and it took a lot of willpower for Jennie not to faint.

Holy mother of hot people.

"Good morning!" The girl beamed, and Jennie just looked at her, with her mouth agape.

Chaeyoung.

Damn that girl. How dare her flaunt her abs so early in the morning while I'm trying to keep my breathing stable here????

Jennie just looked at her with a dead expression, but that didn't really bother Chaeyoung. She just continued going down the stairs, almost missing Jennie's subtle nod. The other girl's eyes followed her until she was gone. Kuma barked.

"I looked stupid? Way to state the obvious, Kuma. Thanks!"

She stomped her feet to the rest of the climb on the stairs. They were in front of their unit and she put down Kuma to insert the key. She glanced at the door on her right and whipped her head back to her door. She slammed the door once they got in.

-------------------------------------------------------

Two hours left before office hours end. She likes her job, to be honest. But today just seemed like a very long day and a boring one at that. She works for a publishing company and her position as a commissioning editor is a dream come true for a bookworm like her. She was almost done for today's work, finding and approving new books to be published. The new ones are great but nothing special so far, as some of them aren't really finished yet, so they're still being processed.

Her phone vibrated on her desk and Taehyung's face and number flashing on her screen. She picked it up.

"Hey, Tae."

"Noona! I'm on my way to your apartment. I'll pick up my stuff that I left last time. Are you home?"

"No, I'm at work. But yeah, go ahead. You have your key, right?"

"Yeah, I have it with me. I'll just grab them and go to this new audition I signed up."

"Alright. Good luck with your audition, charmer!" She smiled.

"You know it. Thanks, noona!"

Her brother ended the call and she sat back again, doing nothing. Maybe she should try cooking in the office like the woman she saw on Facebook named Ms. Yeah. Now, she just needs to find some stuff for cooking improvisation without using actual cooking tools...

-------------------------------------------------------

The evening rush hour was a pain in the neck but she's thankful that she still got home early despite the traffic. She just wanna order in some good food and watch a new mysterious series, while cuddling her dog.