New Years Resolution || Chaelisa

Chaelisa Convert

(Grammar Mistakes Ahead)
———————————————————
Chaeyoung's POV:

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!" Jisoo shouted and gave us a hug.

"It's time to forget all the bad things that happened in 2019 and avoid those people who hurt us. Let's start the new year with happiness and love!" Jennie said as she put a wine in our glass.

I smiled bitterly. Maybe she's right, it's really time to avoid those people who hurt us... It's time to avoid and forget my feelings for her. But until now, I still remember how she rejected me. I still feel the pain that she caused.

~Flashback~

"Dude I'm nervous" I said to Jisoo. She was forcing me to confess to Lisa and now she was pulling me into Lisa's room.

"Just fucking do it" She said with annoyance in her voice.

We are now here in Lisa's room. I'm freaking out right now because of too much nervousness. I'm about to walk away but Jisoo quickly hold my wrist.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?!"

"I can't do it" I said furiously.

"Dude it's now or never. If she said she loves you back, then good. but if not, at least you you tried. You're not going anywhere unless you enter to this room and talk to her."

"but-" I was about to tell something but she cut me off.

"No more buts Chaeng, what ever happens, always remember that I'm always here for you." She said and give me a hug. She knocked on Lisa's door before leaving.

Seconds later when I felt that the door opened.

"Chaeng... what are you doing here?" She asked.

"C-can I come in?" I asked. I really feel nervous right now... but I'm already here so there's no turning back.

"Sure" She said as she opened the door widely.

"Merry Christmas" I said and smile. trying not to stutter.

"Merry Christmas" she said and smile sweetly.

"I want to tell you something"

"what it is?" She's staring at me. trying to examine my expression.

"I'm inlove with you" I said with no hesitation. She look down for a second. trying to avoid my stares.

"Look, you don't have to answer. I'm just here to confess. You don't have to force
yourself-

"I don't love you" She said coldly. I turn my gaze and our eyes met. Her expression change.

"I guess you know that right?" She said like she doesn't give a damn.

Every words that she threw on me feels like stabbing my heart multiple times. I was expecting this but damn, it fvcking hurts.

"Y-yeah, look. I'm not asking you to love me back, Just let me-

"I'm tired Chaeng, can we just talk about this tomorrow?" She said plainly.

"S-sure, I'm sorry for d-disturbing you." the last word made my voice crack and vulnerable.