12 Days of Xmas || Lisoo

Lisa hates Christmas.

She hates the extremely cold weather that forces her to wear multiple layers of clothing despite her naturally thin figure. She hates the bustling crowd in malls shopping for extravagant gifts, she finds it unnecessary to buy random things just for the sake of getting gifts in return. She hates the blinking and colorful Christmas lights decorated outside her neighbors' apartment. She hates listening to Christmas carols playing nonstop in every establishment on her way to work.

Come on, she's not a child anymore.

She's a twenty-one-year-old licensed pharmacist with a bright smile but emo soul. She doesn't like sweet songs asking for Santa to come, she likes something relatable and relevant like the songs of her all-time favorite R&B Indie folk artist NIKI or the famous Pop Music rookie artist Billie Eilish.

Lisa is way too mature than her college best friend, Kim Jisoo, who also shares an apartment with her. The thought causes Lisa's lips to curve into a prideful smile while putting the second layer of a jacket on her upper body. She's facing the mirror, practicing her famous welcoming smile that will cater to the bustling number of people later in the famous drugstore she's currently working in.

The reflection of her wearing a beige coat and skinny black pants makes her feel like she's really an adult now.

"You still look like a baby."

As if reading her thoughts, her best friend, Jisoo, walks inside her room and stares at her reflection in the mirror with an amused smile while holding a mug that Lisa presumes to be a hot-chocolate that the older loves to drink every morning.

"You're still drinking hot chocolate every morning and you have the right to call me baby?" Lisa teases and proceeds to comb her well-maintained bangs.

"Is liking hot chocolate makes someone a baby, Lisa? If that's the case, then I'll call you unnie. Lisa unnie, what do you like later for dinner?" Jisoo is grinning, showing her beautiful eye smile that sends serotonin to anyone who sees it.

Lisa shakes her head. Amused.

"Anything is fine as long as it's edible."

"Hmm. Noted." Jisoo thumbs up and sips her hot chocolate again.

"Wait. It's really cold outside Lali. I think you should wear more clothes."

"More? Oh come on, I can hardly walk with these pile of clothes. I don't want to look like a penguin walking to train station."

Both of them started laughing when Lisa tries to mimic the way penguins walk.

"Right. Then wear these." Jisoo gives Lisa a pair of outside gloves that she gets from God knows where.

"Enjoy work today, little baby." Jisoo teases one last time before going out of Lisa's small room.

Lisa stares at the thin cute gloves on her hands. The gloves are green with cute red partridge imprinted on each.

She decided to wear the colorful gloves because they're absolutely cute it's extremely cold outside.

She's not a baby!

Wednesday means Jisoo and Lisa will be taking the same train to work. As a part-time voice actress, Jisoo only works for four days a week. She's a mass communication graduate who loves acting, however, she was first casted as a voice actress for a famous BL novel during her college days and fall in love with it. Aside from doing VA, she also posts blogs about random things and earns money from it. Lisa admires how passionate her best friend is. Unlike her, who's a fresh grad with no idea what she's doing.