Chapter 19

Chaeyoung's POV:
Yesterday we went to Ms.Kim's house, well she said we can call her Yun-Hee unnie. This morning me, Mina, and Y/n are going to sign her up for school and officially change her name to Son Y/n. She doesn't know that yet.

I'm in the middle of making breakfast, and Y/n is still asleep, so I ask Mina to wake her up and tell her what we're doing today.

We both got dressed, and halfway done setting the table for breakfast, Mina walked and she didn't seem happy. Y/n must be in trouble.

Mina: "She doesn't want to get up, and threw a pillow at me and hit my head, and it wasn't a toss, she threw it. Also told me no"

I sighed "Eat some breakfast babe, I'll get her"

She nodded, so I go to Y/n's room "Y/n get up, we have to leave and go places today"

Y/n put the covers over her head "No!"

I feel myself getting annoyed "Y/n we have to sign you up for school, and we're gonna officially change your name today to Son Y/n. How does that sound?"

She peeked her head out over the covers "That part sounds fine, but I refuse to go to the school. So overall standing is I'm not going"

I walked up to her and pull off the covers while sitting on her bed "Y/n, I'm giving you one last chance to get up and get ready to go"

She pulled the covers over her head, scoffing "Yeah or what?"

I can't believe this girl, her behavior is not good and we just started the morning

"Or you're gonna be in trouble. I would have Jihyo punish you, but I think it's my turn to do it, since you are my daughter, it won't be easy"

Silence, I think I won. Except I didn't, she kicked me off the bed, literally. I got up really quickly, pulling off the sheets that covered her

"That's it, no more warnings Y/n"

She must've known I was mad because when I pulled the covers off, she had a scared look. I calmed down, sitting back on the bed taking a deep breath.

"Y/n, I don't appreciate your behavior. What's wrong?"

Y/n sighed "Okay, I know I'll have Min and all, but what if nobody likes me. You know, I'm the new foreign kid, nobody knows me personally, and some people will try to be friends with me just to use me. I don't want that, and I'm scared. I'm sorry for how I acted, I know it was wrong. Am I still in trouble?"

I smiled "Y/n, you could've told me how you were feeling, I could've helped you. And yeah, you're still in trouble but for right now get dressed. I will talk to Mina, you did throw a pillow at her, and apparently not softly"

Y/n smiled nervously "Tell her I'm sorry. I'll get dressed"

I nodded, walking out her room, closing the door. I told Mina

Y/n's POV:
Today Auntie Mina tried to wake me up, and I honestly don't want to go, it's school. I have a big fear of going right now.

Mina: "Y/n, get up. We need to get you into school, and we're also gonna change your name to Son Y/n. Aren't you excited?"

I groaned "No, I'm not going"

Auntie tried again "Y/n, come on get up. We need to go soon"

I got annoyed, throwing a pillow at Mina, which just happened to hit her head. She had a shocked expression, but said nothing and walked out of my room. I'm in so much trouble, but still fell back asleep.

Now here's mom trying to wake me up "Y/n get up, we have to leave and go places today"

I pulled the covers over my head "No!"

She tried again, and her tone is telling me she's annoyed "Y/n we have to sign you up for school, and we're gonna officially change your name today to Son Y/n. How does that sound?"

I peeked my head out of the covers "That part sounds fine, but I refuse to go to the school. So overall standing is I'm not going"

She pulled off the covers while sitting on my bed "Y/n, I'm giving you one last chance to get up and get ready to go"

I pulled the covers over her head, scoffing, which isn't the best idea "Yeah or what?"

Mom: "Or you're gonna be in trouble. I would have Jihyo punish you, but I think it's my turn to do it, since you are my daughter, it won't be easy"

I honestly was thinking, but I chose to do the worst thing ever. I kicked mom off my bed literally and heard her hit the floor.

My fear grew when she pulled the covers off my head "That's it, no more warnings Y/n"

I guess she noticed I was a little scared, because she calmed down a little, sitting back on my bed, and asked me what was going on. I explained why I was acting the way I was, apologized, and was told that I'm still in trouble.

Mom left my room to go talk to Auntie Mina, so I'm guessing she's gonna punish me. I deserve it, I did throw the pillow pretty hard. I got dressed and ready for the day.

I walked into the living room slowly and cautiously, and saw my worst fear. The first thing I saw was mom explaining what happened to Auntie Jihyo, which is not even close to good.

They looked at me, and before I got the chance to walk away, Jihyo called me over. She still had a shocked/mad expression, but I was instructed to sit on the couch and listen, so I did what I was told.

Auntie Jihyo stood in front of me "Y/n, when they wake you up, you get up. You don't throw tantrums and throw pillows just because you don't want to get up. You also don't kick someone off your bed like you did to Chaeyoung. That is overall disrespectful, and I'm glad you acknowledged that you were wrong and apologized for what you did, but you do know that this isn't going unpunished, right?"

I nod looking over at mom and Auntie Mina who were talking. When they finished Auntie Mina walked up to me "Let's go to your room for some privacy"

I nodded and went back to my room. Auntie Mina calmed me down after it, and we hugged for a while. She surprises me for how hard her hand is. I never want to get in trouble with both her and Auntie Jihyo ever again. But it's all good now, I'm forgiven.

We walked out, and immediately mom gives me a hug "Please just show us respect"

I let go of the hug "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry. Auntie Mina's hand hurts, I never want that again"

They all laughed, I finally ate breakfast and we left.

Mina's POV:
Me and Chae talked about it, and since I was the first one she disrespected, I would be the one to spank her. Jihyo finished scolding her, so I led her back to her room.

I finished with the punishment, which hurt me inside to do. She was crying, so I held her close and just let her cry. It didn't take long for her to calm down, but when she did we walked back out to the living room.

Chae hugged her immediately "Please just show us respect"

I hope this is the last time she'll disrespect us, but I'm getting a feeling it's not going to be the last time. She let go of the hug, looking at us

Y/n: "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry. Auntie Mina's hand hurts, I never want that again"

We laughed, and she went to go eat breakfast. Jihyo smiled as she put her arm around my shoulder

Jihyo: "At least she doesn't want to get in trouble with you again. I know it's hard punishing her, but it's okay now, right?"

I nodded, I really did feel bad about it, but it was for the best, to show her what she did was wrong. I'm pretty sure by the time everyone ends up punishing her, she won't get in trouble again. I'm waiting for that moment.

A couple minutes later, she finishes eating and we finally leave. The first place we go is to change Y/n's name, it's really exciting watching it happen. A long wait and name change later, she is finally Son Y/n.