Chapter 37

Y/n's POV:
When the concert finished, they walked off the stage and started to hug me again. I laughed "I guess you liked the surprise, surprises actually"

They laughed, Auntie Jeongyeon kissed the top of my head "They were the best, and I didn't know you knew Korean?"

I laughed "Yeah, Min has been teaching me for the past month. It was hard but I was determined" I pulled out my camera and showed them the videos I have on that, then I showed them all the clips I have on my phone, but Auntie Nayeon took my phone and looked carefully at the video

Nay: "Are you at school?"

I nodded "This was during recess or before the teach walked in" She nodded and gave me back my phone

Auntie Sana smiled "I saw Min in the crowd today"

I nodded "I told her to come, just so she can me sing, also because she loves you guys"

A few minutes later, Min and Ms.Kim came backstage, I hugged Min and gave her a quick kiss "How was the concert?"

Min hit my arm "You didn't tell me that you were gonna sing, you just told me that you were going to speak Korean"

I rubbed my arm, then bowed to Ms.Kim "Hello" She smiled "Hey Y/n, you did a really good job out there. You could become an idol too"

I chuckle "No thank you. I can't handle people looking at me, I thought I was gonna faint out there, but since all I saw was Twice, it helped me a tiny tiny bit"

She smiled "Well it was still good"

Mom walked out with the others, now changed back into their normal clothes "Oh Yun-Hee unnie, I'm so glad to see you here"

Ms.Kim looked at mom and smiled "Chae, you did good. I really enjoyed the concert, and I know Min did too. I think her favorite part was Y/n singing"

Min softly hit her mom "Mom stop, I enjoyed all of it"

I pouted "So you didn't enjoy my part more?"

She kissed me "I did, but come on. It's Twice"

I smiled "True" We both loved over and saw half of the Twice members smirking at us. I could just die of embarrassment right now. Ms.Kim smiled, and Auntie Nayeon decided to change the topic

Nay: "So unnie, how is your job going?"

She didn't seem so confident now "It's going really well and I think my bosses really like me. Also they are talking about starting a new branch in America within the next year or so"

Twice all looked amazed, but I think I know why she looked uncertain, so I looked at her "Have they talked about it yet to anyone?"

I looked at Min and she looked pretty sad, and so did Ms.Kim "Yes they did. When it's built, they want me to run it in America. Which means I will have to move at the beginning of Minyoung's senior year"

Min slowly nodded, and I smiled softly "Well...that's good news, it's um...a promotion. I should probably go back, and get dressed back into my clothes"

I walked away and pulled Min with me "When did you find out?" We sat down on some chairs and she put her head on my lap

Min: "Last week, I was trying to find a way to tell you that we have only this and next year together in Korea"

I nodded "Yeah, I figured something happened when your mom's expression changed when work was mentioned"

Min laughed a little "I'm sorry Y/n"

I shook my head "No, it's not your fault. Be happy for your mom, I mean she works really hard. Also as much as I do wish for you to stay, just know....okay so. I haven't told Twice, but the reason I told your mom I don't want to be an idol, is because for one I almost fainted and that was scary. And Two is only because I plan to go to college in America. I would come here in Korea, but they are strict on education and I don't think I'm that smart, but in America, I would have a better chance of learning in language I already know"

Min smiled, "So, I'll be in America waiting for you?"

I nodded "I just wish you could stay here, then we would be able to go to America together"

Min laughed "It's crazy, we just met this summer, and now you're my girlfriend, but now you want to move back to America.

I laughed "Well, moving to Korea wasn't my life plan, but hey, I'm here now, and with my family, and with an amazing girlfriend...I already had a plan of what I wanted to do, what college I wanted to attend, and this whole plan...even though I was single. But my old mom told me out of nowhere that I'm about to be the daughter of one of my favorite girl groups, and to say I wasn't mad would be a lie.

I was really upset that my mom did that, and when I first met Chae, who is now my mom, I was rude. I wasn't very respectful to her, and I know if Auntie Jihyo heard me, I would've been in trouble. Since then I had to change my life, leave my friends, change schools, and change countries. So going back to America and trying to get into the college I wanted would complete me...I don't know."

Min smiled "Yeah, we'll see what happens"

Mina's POV:
Y/n looked really sad about Min and Yun-Hee unnie leaving, so I kinda followed her to see if she was okay, but she and Min sat down and started talking.

Min was sad, and Y/n was trying to be strong. I don't don't know how I feel about this, they're leaving. Y/n got a girlfriend, but she's moving countries in the next year or so.

I listened to Min and Y/n talk, I heard about why Y/n doesn't want to be an idol, and I heard that she wants to move back to America. When I heard her talk about America, her leaving,how upset and sad she was, and how took it out on Chae, but yet she's here.

She loves it both here and in America, and she made her choice, I just hope she doesn't leave us forever. I walked back to the others, and Chae walked up to me "Is she okay?"

I nodded "Yeah, her and Min are talking. Y/n explained that she wants to go to college in America, and I understand that"

Jihyo nodded "Yeah, but that's in the future. Chae you okay?"

Chae nodded "Yeah, I kinda already knew that she would want to do that. She wasn't the kindest when I first met her"

I laughed a little "She was also telling Min about that"

Yun-Hee unnie smiled "I'm glad she's okay, and I hope I can work something out to where she can stay here, but I don't have anything yet. But I hope you have fun on the rest of your tour"

We hugged, and went to go look for Min. Y/n came back a few minutes later, and she was changed "Hey, I'm sorry for leaving like that"

Sana and Tzu walked over, Sana smiled "Its okay, we understand"

Momo and Sahyun gave her a hug, then after a while we got our things ready.  We slowly brought our energy up before we take off tomorrow