Chapter 25

This is a Y/n and Min chapter

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and realized Min was hugging me in her sleep, so I didn't move to not wake her up. But after a few minutes, I tried to slowly get up, but I woke her.

Min: "Morning Y/n"

I smiled "Morning"

We both got up and walked to the living room, Twice was sitting in there already, so they said their 'good mornings' to us.

We both ate breakfast that Auntie Jeongyeon made for us, and laughed as we told each other jokes. It was fun, no school, we're not in trouble. It's gonna be a good day.

Mom walked in "We don't have to go to the company today, but I think you might want to see this" she showed us a Dispatch photo

'JYP trainee kicked out of company after video of the fight gets released. Another JYP trainee suspended for the time being'

Me and Min high fived, but we don't know which one was kicked out and which one was suspended. I gave mom her phone back, and checked the post on mine. We both wanted to read the comments

'The girl who got beat up is the daughter of Chaeyoung'
'That's a great friend, jumping in to avoid your friend from getting hurt'

Min kissed me on the cheek "Thank you for doing that by the way" I blushed and nodded as a you're welcome thing

'Who got hurt?! I'll protect them and fight anyone who tries to hurt them in any way'

They look to be on our side, they don't know who did it, but we do. We're nice though, we're gonna keep their identities secret.

When we're done, we went back to my room, and I let her choose something from my clothes. I like clothes bigger than me, plus we're close to the same size so that helped a little bit. So I grabbed my clothes that I'm gonna wear and go to the restroom to change.

There's something about Min that's making me have feelings for her. I'm trying not to think about it, because I don't even know how I feel about it, and I don't know her opinions about that as well.

When I finished I walked to my room and knocked on my door "You done?" She opened the door, and damn she looks amazing in that outfit.

I walked inside, putting my pajamas up. We got ready for the rest of the morning, sitting in the living room with Twice, since we don't know what to do for the rest of the day. Min goes home around 5 since her mom gets off work at the time, so we have until then to be together and do something.

Auntie Jihyo stood in front of me "Come on Y/n, I need to check on your bruises again" I nodded and followed her to my room, I was okay, I mean they're still there, but it's not hurting

"Auntie, can I talk to you for a sec"

She nodded and sat down on my bed "Sure honey, what do you need?"

"Um, well, how can uh, how can you be sure...well if you like someone. I mean like like, um like a crush type thing?"

Her eyes went wide, I guess I caught her off guard "Who is this person?"

I shrugged "I just want to know"

She slowly nodded "Well start off with how you feel around them. Do you always want them to be happy, you don't want them hurt, you want them in your life. Then when you start to notice the little things, they make you really happy. You can say you like them"

I nodded, I don't fully understand, but it's safe to say that I might have a crush on Min, and that's okay.

Min's POV:
I watched as Jihyo was taking Y/n to her room so she could check on her bruises. I don't know how to feel about it yet, but I really like spending time with Y/n.

It's all very confusing. I helped her after her punishment, she looked like an angel while sleeping, and looked like a baby holding her bear. It was the cutest and sweetest thing ever.

Last night, both of us didn't want the other person to sleep on the floor, so we both slept on her bed. I woke up hugging her, but she was also sinking into my embrace so I didn't let go. I feel a certain way, but I don't know if she might, what am I supposed to do. What if I ask the others, maybe they can help me, but I don't know how to tell them I have a crush on Y/n, what if they feel weird about it.

I sighed "Chaeyoung?"

She looked over "Yea Min?"

"Can we talk, you know, just the two of us?

She nodded, I mean I might as well go to Y/n's mom, right? She's the one that really needs to know, and I'll feel more comfortable knowing that if Chaeyoung is okay with it, then I should be okay.

We walked into the kitchen, sitting down at the table "So Min, what do you need to talk to me about?"

I twiddle my thumbs, trying to think of something to ask without it going wrong. "Okay, um, well there might be a possibility, that I may or may not have a crush on Y/n"

After I told her that, I looked away. I didn't want to see her reaction. But she put her hand over mine "Min, it's okay. Do you have strong feelings about her?"

I nodded, it just started, but it started strong. She smiled "Okay, then why don't you try to talk to Y/n, or at least try to see if you can find a way to know if she liked you back."

We walked back into the living room, and it was perfect timing. Both Y/n and Jihyo came back, but Y/n didn't stay long, she just took my hand and took me back to her room. We played games on our phones, and watched more videos. I like her, I'm positive, I just hope she likes me back

Jihyo's POV:
We walked back into the living room, but Y/n and Min went back to Y/n's room. I was still pretty shocked to hear about Y/n having a crush, maybe the others might know. Chae called us all over, making sure no one is around

Chae: "Min wanted to talk to me about her having a crush on Y/n, I find that so adorable"

"Y/n was just talking to me about having a crush on someone, she didn't say who, but that she might have one"

Momo smiled widely "Y/n could have a crush on Min, it does kinda make sense. Like, who else does she hang out with and talk to all the time. They cuddle together and care so much for each other."

Dahyun chuckled "Yesterday when Min was letting Y/n sit on her lap, Y/n fell asleep. Well, Min then let Y/n sleep on top of her. We all know how cute that was"

Tzuyu put her arm on Dahyun's head "Yeah, she cares a lot about Y/n, and Y/n is protective of Min, like with the bullies, she did it like it was her job. I have a feeling they like each other, but just don't know they do"

I feel like they would make a good couple. Nayeon gasped "We should try to get them to find out if the other person has a crush on them. We don't have to tell them, but try to get them to see it. We can see what happens after"

Okay, that's a good idea, and we all agreed on it. Maybe they might end up as couples, but if not then they will be really good friends. Either way, I'm happy they're happy.