Chapter 31

This is a Special Chapter...this idea/request from @SamamthaG
-contains spanking in this chapter-
--------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:
Dinner was pretty good, but I wish I could've played Minecraft with Auntie Mina more, but mom seemed ready to ground us both if we went back to playing the game, so maybe another day.

I decided to go to bed already, it's been quite a day, and it's getting late. I changed, said goodnight to everyone, then hopped into bed. But before I went to sleep, I watched a few videos, started to think, and one video and thought were stuck in my head.

It was about weird things that have happened in the world, and I started thinking that anything can be weird. Well my thoughts got me to sleep, and let me tell you the story of my Very Very Very strange dream that felt oddly too real.

~Dream~

I woke up, looked over and saw that it was time for school, so I got ready, put on my glasses because I felt very lazy today. I walked out and saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu in school uniforms which caught me off guard, and was really weird.

Nayeon and Jihyo were sitting at the table, so we walked over to them, and I'm still trying to figure out what's going on, but Jihyo looked at us "So how are my daughters doing this morning?"

...WHAT?...

I didn't say anything, but they answered her, saying the same exact thing "We're fine Eomma"...Nah no way, this is way too strange, this is very weird, but I don't know what to do, so I just nodded.

Jihyo hugged us and kissed our foreheads "Nay is gonna drive you guys to school" we nodded. I decided to just go with the flow, maybe school DaChaeTzu are fun, we can do a lot of things.

When we got to the school, Nayeon drove off the second we got out, which I guess isn't weird, maybe she has something she needs to do. Who am I kidding, this whole day is weird.

I looked back at the others, and they seemed to be making a plan. Chae turned to me "Y/n, we have enough money, let's go to the arcade"

I looked at her in shock, "Skip school?"

They nodded, I looked back to see if Nayeon was still there even though I knew she wasn't, because I saw her drive away. "The others will literally kill us, aren't you worried?!"

Tzuyu put her hand on my forehead "Are you okay? You're usually the one who wants to skip, it was your idea last time"

I froze, I mean it does sound like me? I will skip in a heartbeat, but I'm too worried about Twice. Now that the maknae line are at school, and Jihyo is my mom? Might as well, right?

I sighed "We need to be back at school 20 minutes before school ends, it'll make it seem like we have been here the entire time"

They cheered, then we left to go to the arcade. This was fine, it was fun, honestly sounds like something I would actually do...wait I am doing it, or is this day even real? It feels real...

So continuing, we made it to the arcade, while me and Tzu went to play a game, Dahyun and Chae went to play a different game at the other end of the arcade. After the game ended, both of us started to walk slowly

"Is today even real? I thought you guys graduated high school"

Tzuyu chuckled "No, almost there though. You must've had some weird dream because this is real"

Was the rest of my life a lie, have I been stuck in a coma and just woke up to this reality?! I give up. We spent the next hour or 2 playing different games, but still my mind was all over the place, I didn't even notice Dahyun and Chaeyoung running up to us until they stopped in front of us.