Chapter 39

Y/n's POV:
I checked the comments, and they were kind funny
'Baseball players could never'
'Subway Surfers who'
'How to slide into someone's DM'
'DIY slip n slide'

I heard we could get down now, so we started to get out and grab our things, but I was still sticking with the managers and I'll be with Twice when I stop being mad about what happened. It's mainly so I don't say anything that could get me in trouble.

We're not in Korea anymore though, so I guess I should be good, but it was frustrating, which makes me mad still. When we got our rooms, I got to share a room with mom, so it's nice not bad being here.

I'm in another country, which is actually pretty cool. I looked out the window and saw we were pretty high, I mean we are on one of the top floors, but the view is really pretty.

"Mom, what are we gonna do today?"

She smiled "Take a break because our concert is tomorrow"

I nodded, "Why don't we go out?"

She chuckled "Why don't you ask the others and see if they want to go out"

I got my phone out and texted the others asking if they wanted to, they all agreed, so I jumped on mom's bed "They said yes"

She looked at me and put her head back on her pillow "You were too quiet, and now you're too hyper. What happened?"

I sighed, got off the bed, and grabbed my camera "The airport situation made me mad"

When I looked through my photos I realized I accidentally changed the setting to record so that's why my camera was messing up. "Mom, look"

She sat up and I showed her the video. It showed me getting pushed back to get behind the guard, then the camera made a sudden movement which meant I fell, then the group of people surrounding me. There was a lot of movement, but all of a sudden the camera got still, which was when I grabbed it so it didn't hit anything. It showed my hand asking them to move, and even heard my yell. It showed the ground and people's feet indicating I slid and then I got up and ran.

I turned off my camera, so I guess that's how it was stopped. Mom sighed "I'm sorry baby"

I smiled "At least I got some good pictures of you all, even the managers" she laughed and looked the photos, I know she liked them

There was a knock at our door, so I opened it "Hey Auntie" It was Auntie Mina, she walked in, gave mom a kiss, and sat right next to her.

Mom was showing her the photos, because Auntie had a huge smile on her face. She looked up "You take good photos, Y/n"

I smiled, then received a text from Auntie Sana 'Y/n, are you ready to take the test' I groaned, I was supposed to be away from school.

"Auntie Sana wants me to take a test"

Mom nodded "Also when I talked to your teacher, I was given 2 different tests to give you. Well when you get to that part at least"

I laid down on my bed "I hate tests, but at least I'm learning Japanese....Oh, and all that high school stuff I'm learning"

Mom scoffed "You don't know what you're learning?"

I nodded "Sure I do...2+2=4"

Auntie Mina wrote down an equation "Okay High Schooler, solve this" I looked at it, then at Auntie with a serious look "You've got to be kidding me"

Mom and Auntie Mina looked at me, they actually wanted me to solve this. I sighed, grabbed my pen that I put in my backpack, sat at the desk, and started to solve it. Like how does Auntie just all of sudden come up with this.

I solved the problem, "Are you happy?" They nodded

There was another knock, so I opened the door, and Auntie Sana walked in with my Japanese workbook "Are you ready Y/n?"

I groaned "Do I have to take this, I mean I am just learning for fun, right?"

We put the book down at the desk "You said you wanted to complete the whole book, even the tests. I'm just following through." I face palmed "Dang it"

Sana's POV:
I set the book down and heard her complain for a good 5 minutes, even Chae and Mina were laughing. She just gave up and got ready to take the test.

Chae stood up "Me and Mina are gonna get the others, how long should this test take?"

Y/n looked at the test "About 10 minutes"

Mina nodded and they walked out. I smiled "Okay get started Y/n. I'll be back here if you need me." She nodded and started taking the test.

She started off pretty strong, then suddenly stopped, I guess she forgot what some things were. She could always just ask me, but for some reason she doesn't. I decided to get on my phone because I know she's gonna take a while.

Everytime I look up, she's doing something different. She either doodling (again), her head would be down, or she would just be staring at it. All she has to do is ask, but there was this one moment she looked suspicious.

I looked over "Son Y/n, are you really using your phone to cheat?!" She quickly hid her phone like I wasn't gonna notice it.

Y/n's POV:
I couldn't figure out these words, I mean I could ask Auntie for help, but I don't want her to think I'm dumb. I've been doing this for a while, and I'm usually good at these tests, but I can't think straight today.

I'm sure it's been more than 10 minutes, and I can't do this test. So I do the next best thing...Cheat. I quickly pulled out my phone and started to type the words into Google Translate. It's not accurate, but it'll be close enough, right?

I was almost done, up until I heard Auntie Sana "Son Y/n, are you really using your phone to cheat?!" I tried to hide my phone as sneakily as possible, but I have a feeling she saw me.

I didn't say anything, so she walked over "Y/n, you could've asked me for help. You know you can't cheat"

I sighed "Auntie isn't this just for fun? This honestly can't be considered cheating" She gave me this serious look, and wow it was scary. Take my advice, never receive that look.

Auntie Mina and mom walked in, mom smiled "Finished?" Auntie Sana stood up and took my phone "Finish please" I nodded and continued

Sana: "She used her phone to cheat. I don't know which ones she cheated on, but I saw her"

I heard mom sigh, and I could tell it was one that was filled with disappointment. I guessed on the rest of the questions I didn't get to finish "Auntie, I'm done. I also marked the ones I cheated on"

She smiled and took the book so she could grade my test. I looked at mom and saw her calling me over, but the way she was calling me over made me a little more nervous

She was doing that one finger call thing that moms do when their kids are in trouble. Now I need more luck because Auntie Mina did the same thing when I didn't respond to mom.