Special Ch ~skipping

Y/n's POV:

Hi so welcome back...again. I saw your comments don't worry.

Alright so, this comment was asking to know more my dream chapter/episode, whatever you want to call it. So more into what happened, I will try to be as in detail as I can.

It might be a problem, but I'll try to give out as much info as I can...Let's go

So for those who skipped the chapter or just do not remember...I'm here to give you a summary
(For mine and your sake, I will be calling everyone by their names. No Auntie or Mom)

So I went to sleep, and had a dream. Simple.

So in my dream, me, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were the daughters of Jihyo. We were all in high school together. When we get dropped off, they decide to skip and I joined, but we get caught. Soooo.

We get picked up and taken home, to deal out punishments, in the end we all got spanked. But when we woke up all our butts were sore...Crazy

Okay, so let's pick up right there.

So I walked in the living room, and I hear them talk about so I individually ask them separately

"What happened?"

Chae: "I had a dream where I fell on my bottom and now it hurts"

"Hmm...Okay"

So I ask the same to Dahyun and Tzuyu...they give me all the same lie. Suspicious

So I told them all together

"You guys all are terrible liars, I had a dream we were all high school getting in trouble"

Chae: "Oh...Same"

Tzu: "Me too"

Dub: "What's going on"

"So what happened?"

Okay so it turns out we all the same dream just a little different. We each took the blames in our own dreams..and Jihyo punished the one that took the blame...

So in Dahyun's dream, she took the blame. In my dream, I took the blame. Same thing with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, they took the blame in their dreams.

So why did we all have the same dream...that's another mystery.

Well I think I had the dream because, besides watching all those videos before bed. I was planning on skipping school one day, and I was coming up with a plan.

But I don't know why they-... Let's call them

Calling Mom🎤

"Mom?"

Mom: "Yea sweetie"

"I'm filming a video, and I'm answering a comment...Who are you with?"

Mom: "Everyone"

"Can you get Aunties Dahyun and Tzuyu"

Mom: "Sure...Dubs! Tzu! Come here for a second"

Tzu: "Y/n..how are you?"

"I'm good, I have something to ask you"

Dub: "What is it?"

"The day we all had that crazy dream, what made you guys have that dream?"

Chae: "Oh..I still remember that clearly"

Tzu: "We were talking about the day we all got caught skipping school. So I think that's what lead to our dream"