Chapter 46

Y/n's POV:
That night, I had a goodnight rest...kidding...I stayed up all night worried about what everyone might think of me. The next morning, I fell asleep in the car on the way to the hall.

Auntie Jeongyeon carried me inside, and laid me down on a couch backstage, just because I was tired. I only knew because I woke up slightly. They had blankets, so Manager unnie put one on me and I knocked out again.

Sana's POV:
I looked at Y/n who was asleep in the sitting area "Chae, what time did Y/n go to sleep last night?"

Chae looked at Mina, Mina shook her head basically saying she didn't know. So that means Chaeyoung doesn't know as well. I looked back at Y/n "Well I don't think she got any sleep"

Chae nodded "Just let her sleep for now"

Dahyun: "We can ask her when she wakes up"

We got our mics on and headed out to do our rehearsal. Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were having fun playing around. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo were teasing each like always. Momo and Mina were with me, we were just watching everyone, smiling at them.

Mina laughed, "This is our family, isn't it?"

Momo looked at them "Yeah, it is"

We were able to practice a lot, Mina stayed close to Chae, Nayeon was with Jeong while Jihyo thirds wheeled. Momo and I stayed close to Dahyun and Tzuyu. It was fun

Manager Unnie's POV:
I ordered food online for everyone, meanwhile Y/n was still sleeping in the sitting area. I swear she can sleep anywhere anytime, just like her mom and aunts.

The food was ready, so I started the drive to go pick it up, and on the drive to the restaurant I got a call. I answered the phone, not really seeing who it was "Hello"

?: "Unnie?"

"Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah, um...I forgot my test at the hotel"

"Ugh Y/n. You were supposed to bring it with you"

Y/n: "I was just tired, I'm sorry"

"I'll go pick it up, but it's gonna take a while"

"Okay" She hung up, I swear this girl. She needs to take that test though, and I think it's her last one for this trip.

But still, I would've rather just picked up the food and gone back. I don't want to go back to the hotel, but I guess I will go there first, then pick up the food, then to the concert hall.

Y/n's POV:
I woke up and saw Manager unnie leaving, so I decided to get my test over with....but I don't have it. I called Manager unnie and I could tell she was annoyed, yeah that's my bad. But when she came back, she had food and my test, but I was more excited about the food.

Everyone walked in and ate a little bit. Sadly mom called me over with my test in her hand "It's time to take your test"

I looked at the food "But..."

She smiled "It'll still be here when you finish"

I sighed, grabbed my pencil, and started doing my work. Halfway through the test, I had no idea what I was doing. Should I cheat? Yes...no...maybe?

I didn't cheat, and as much as I wanted to, I held back because I would be in so much trouble if I got caught. It was pretty annoying just sitting there, but I finished. If I fail, then oh well, if I pass then yay.

Auntie Nayeon was looking over my test while I was eating. She called me over "Y/n, what does this say?"

She pointed at the word, and I couldn't even make it out "I don't know"