Chapter 45

Y/n's POV:
In the car I was drinking my soda, since I had a lot left, while we headed to the mall. I didn't text my friends yet, but I know they're on their way, because I told them I was on my way while I was at the hotel because I know they're gonna take their sweet time.

I had to give them directions on where to go, so I grabbed my hat, mask, and glasses and got ready to leave.

"You'll like them, but um if you hear cursing...that's not me" Mom and aunties gave me a serious look, but hey it's not my fault that they always cuss.

After that awkwardness, we arrived at the mall, and like I said before, I got the text telling me my friends just arrived when we pulled up. I texted them back saying we just got there as well, and what store to wait in front of.

We all got down, and I stayed ahead of everyone, but made sure I was still in sight of them. I needed less protection than them, also the bodyguards and managers made it pretty obvious that Twice are important people, and I don't want the crowd to form around me.

We made it inside and met my friends in front of H&M, I chose the place because it was close enough to the entrance. Mom walked up to me and stood behind me "So are these your friends?"

I nodded "Yea, I've known one of them since I was little, and the others I met in high school and we just got close"

Mom took off her mask "Nice to meet you three"

It was pretty obvious that they were trying to hold their screams. Kayla was trying so hard to calm herself down, but it's not going well "Holy Fuck! Okay...I just need to calm down"

I laughed a little while looking back at Twice "Told you"

They shake their heads slightly while laughing. When my friends finally calmed down, I hugged them because of how much I've missed them

"It feels good being back here. Oh hey, can you record me for a second." My friend Jess nodded, got my camera, and recorded me.

I made a heart and smiled "Love" after smiling for a second, I told her she could stop recording. She was confused about what I was doing but I didn't tell her because it's part of my gift to Min...you'll find out later.

Kayla smiled "So have you had any problems while staying over there?"

I shook my head "None, it's been good"

Jess and Luna, my third friend, just stared at me. I smiled "What?"

Kayla put her arm around my shoulder "We know about those JYP trainees"

I thought about that "Oh..yeah. I kinda forgot about that. It's fine, she's gone, the others are...having a hard time at school. But one girl though, I hope she's not having a hard time. She's the ones that helped us and exposed everything"

Luna looked up "So do you have a boyfriend yet?"

I shook my head "Nah, I don't want a boyfriend. You? Any boyfriends or girlfriends?"

Kayla nodded "I finally started to date my crush"

Luna smiled "You know me, single as a pringle"

Jess nodded "Yeah, same. Single"

I nodded "Well, one day you should come to Korea. You'll be able to meet my girlfriend." They froze and I just looked back at Twice, and saw they were trying not to laugh at my friends' reactions.

After we talked about that, mainly asking about why I didn't tell them, we explored the mall. We split up into groups. I went with mom, Auntie Mina, and Auntie Jihyo to GameStop.

Kayla showed Aunties Sana and Tzuyu where the Dippin Dots were and got some with them. Jess went with Aunties Dahyun and Momo to the Great American Cookies stand. Luna went with Aunties Nayeon and Jeongyeon to the Lego store.

Shopping went on for a while, well their shopping went on for a while. I walked around with my Whataburger drink basically playing follow the leader. I never liked shopping, but the mall was the only place I could think of, and they do like shopping so it was a good choice.

Jess walked beside me "So I saw your YouTube channel, is that why I filmed you?"

I shook my head "It's for a gift for my girlfriend. You'll love her when you meet her"

Auntie Jeongyeon looked back to face me "Now where to? You're the one who wanted to come to the mall?"

I shrugged "I'm playing follow the leader, you know I don't shop"

Luna smiled "You've never liked shopping, but that's why you have us"

I nodded "Yeah so I don't become too lonely and constantly refuse to leave my room...Well jokes on you, I don't stay in my room like that anymore. I go out everyday now"

Kayla rolled her eyes playfully "Let me guess, you get forced to leave"

I nodded slowly "Sadly...yes"

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, and although I thought it was way too fast, it was okay. The concert is tomorrow, then my school trip is the day after so it's going pretty well.

I finished my drink so I was sad about that, but it wasn't terrible because it really is just a drink. That night in my room, I got a call from Min...more like a FaceTime

"Hey"

She smiled "Hey babe, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing really. I met my friends at the mall, and now I'm back at the hotel"

Min: "Well that's good, you had fun. I've missed you"

"I miss you too. I can't wait to go home and spend as much time as I can with you"

Min: "Yeah, my mom said that when finds out any information about us moving, she'll tell me. But we'll get to spend everyday after school together"

"That's awesome, but I wish you weren't leaving"

Mom looked over "Tell her I said hi"

I nodded and looked at Min "Mom says Hi"

Min: "Hi Chaeyoung. So Y/n, I was thinking about our conversation, and if I wasn't moving where would you go to college"

I froze, I didn't expect this question. Mom looked at me, but at the same time Auntie Mina walked out of the restroom and was looking at me to see what I was gonna say.

"Well I've always had plans to come back to America when I moved out here. Yes I love my family, but I was gonna go to college then come back to Korea. Then we got together and then my plan became unsure, because I would want to stay with you, like I could've picked up a job at JYP....I don't have an answer"

She nodded "What time is it now?"

I looked at the clock "11 PM"

She smiled, blew me a kiss, then hung up. I guess I need to rethink a few things. Min is someone I just started dating, but I'm certain I want to marry her. She's the one...I can just feel it.

But what will the others think if I tell them I want to marry her? I mean mom and Auntie Mina are together, I'm sure they'll marry after Twice, so why am I so worried? The world may never know...