Chapter 47

Y/n's POV:
I know I said we landed, but I want to go back to my birthday in Dallas...I'll keep it real short with certain details.

Okay, that morning I was woken up by a bunch of people yelling Happy Birthday. It's not what I wanted my morning to be like, but it was honestly expected. Still that's one way to wake up, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

They took me out to breakfast and lunch, but after lunch I got a cake. I posted it on my Instagram and my comments flooded with birthday wishes. I also got a call from Min, and she wished me a Happy Birthday that was so sweet, but by the end of our call we were talking about how I never told her when my birthday was when she told me hers...Yeah, that's my fault.

Okay so that's my short summary of my birthday, I got clothes, jewelry, and cards from everyone, so it was good. I had a lot of fun.

Now back to us landing in Korea...

When we got back to the dorm, I immediately ran to my room and jumped on my bed. "Oh, sweet bed. I've missed you"

But mom ruined it when she walked into my room "Hey, I'm giving you the day off from school because we just got back, but let's go drop this work off and pick up the rest. You'll have all weekend to do it"

I sat up "You're joking...right?" She shook her head, so I've come to the conclusion...she hates me.

I grabbed my work and we both headed to the school. I walked in during recess and gave my teacher the work, she gave me the rest of my work and apparently it's not a lot since I did most of it during the tour.

I was walking out, but I saw Min, so I gave her a hug and a quick kiss since I was there, then left to go back home. It's Friday, so I only have this weekend to do my work.

When we got home, I put my work on my desk and started working on my gift to Min. Now I can tell you what it is, so I recorded myself saying one word in every city we went to. I'm gonna add all the clips together so it can say something

"I miss you so much and I can't wait to be with you. I love you"

It's not gonna be in the order of cities, it's completely random. I put every city I took a video in, in the corner of the screen and there it was, my gift to Min. Although it's not a lot, it's still very special to me.

When I finished the video, I laid down and didn't expect to fall asleep, but when I woke up Min was right next to me on her phone "Min?"

She looked up and laughed "Well good afternoon"

I laugh a little "What are you doing here?"

She pointed to the homework "You have to do that, so I've decided to come help you"

I hugged her and reached for my laptop "I have a special video for you" I hit play and let the video play. When it ended I gave her a kiss, and I can tell she loved it

She grabbed my camera "Did you take pictures?"

I nodded "Yeah, just scroll through. Wait let me take you to the beginning, because those photos are in the middle"

I passed through the photos and got to the first one I took on the trip "Here, I'll just start my work" She nodded and started looking through my photos.

Min's POV:
Y/n is so sweet with that video, and that kiss was special, I loved that she made it and thought of me. I wanted to see the world, or at least each part she saw.

I grabbed her camera, after she set it to the beginning of the photos so I could look through all of them without missing any. She does take amazing photos, and I love the way she can angle things, it's so pretty.