Chapter 42

~contains spanking in this chapter~

Y/n's POV:
I realized my mistake when I heard both Auntie Momo and Sana gasp, and I don't know what's gotten into me today. Auntie Momo was mad "SON Y/N COME HERE!"

I freaked out, and I was already about to open the door, and I know I keep on making mistakes, but I opened the door and took off running to my room. I grabbed my key out of my pocket as I ran down, and I heard someone chasing me.

So when I got my door open I ran in and hid under the counter because I know the door isn't gonna close in time. I was right, right before it clicked closed, it opened up again "Y/n, stop this now. You just gonna make this worse"

She walked all the way into the room, so I took this chance to crawl out and run out the door again. Where was I going? I have no idea actually. Well I guess she knew I took off running, so I could hear her chasing me again. When I got to the elevator, it opened, but right before I could feel relieved, I saw who was inside the elevator.

Momo walked out and looked at me "Y/n? What are you doing here?"

Auntie Momo caught up and stopped when she saw everyone "Chaeyoung. We need to talk about your daughter"

I sighed "I'm sorry Auntie, I don't know what came across me. But then I heard you get mad, so I panicked. I'm sorry, please don't hate me"

She walked up to me and kissed the top of my head "I could never hate you, but right now I am extremely disappointed in your behavior"

Mom was very confused, and so was everyone else. Mom looked at Auntie "What happened?"

At this point we were walking back to the rooms, mom was holding onto my arm so I won't be able to leave, so I think she knows I'm in trouble. When we made it back to the room, Auntie Sana walked out, sighing with relief.

Auntie Momo looked at me while she explained "Well when you called, Y/n heard what you said on the phone, but then after you hung up she kept telling us that she's not gonna do what you said. I told her to do as we say, and she got all grumpy as she was walking out. She goes, I don't give a f about what you said. Well she actually said the word"

I felt mom's grip tighten a little, but not to where it hurts. When I looked up, mom was giving me the scariest look ever, but so was Auntie Jihyo, Auntie Nayeon, Auntie Jeongyeon, Auntie Mina, and Manager unnie.

Auntie Tzuyu gave me a high five when everyone wasn't looking, but either way I understood by the way everyone was looking at me, how much trouble I'm in.

All of us entered mine and mom's room, and I had to sit on the bed while everyone stared at me. I looked up at Auntie Momo again "I'm sorry, please I'm sorry"

Auntie Momo gave me a look "You shouldn't have given us this attitude Y/n"

Mom sat down "Momo are you packed?"

She nodded, so mom looked at me "Y/n, pack your things right now, then we'll deal with this whole thing after"

I nodded, then I started to pack all my clothes and things I took out. It didn't take as long as I wanted it to, but I didn't want to get in more trouble so I sat back down "I'm done"

Auntie Nayeon looked at the time "We're gonna go, so Y/n behave please"

I nodded, so Aunties Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, and Mina left the room, then Manager unnie. Aunties Dahyun and Tzuyu went to their room already to get ready. They already know I'm in a lot of trouble. The only people left in the room are Auntie Momo, mom, and me.

Auntie Momo looked at Chae "So what now?"

I was sitting against the wall on the bed, mom stood up "I'll go to Mina's room, you can stay here and punish her"