01

No, you are not hallucinating.
Yes, this is happening.
And yes, I too would like to do some target practice with our presidents face.
For those of you outside the US, where do you currently stay? How's minimum wage? #askingforafriend
Please enjoy the last and final installment of the CEO's Trilogy, to conclude Alex and Christian's love story.
And remember,
I love y'all.
xoxo
••

Alex

Well

Well.

Hello there everyone. It's been a while.

I feel like I should give the audience in my head a recap of what the fuck that Hawaii trip even was, to begin with... because sitting on a red eye flight back home surrounded by Joan, Brad, Derek, and Christian was not how I saw it ending.

There was a lot playing through my mind at the moment. The first and most prominent thing was the fact that Christian and I were now official.

Thinking back on the conversation we had just hours ago on that beach, still made my heart beat quicken...

"But I dunno," Christian continued. "Sometimes I wonder whether I'll look in the mirror one day, and seem unrecognizable from how much I've changed... but now I realize how ironic and idiotic that thought is." He paused to release a shaky breath. "I'm not afraid one day I'll catch a glimpse of me and not recognize myself, I'm ashamed of all the times I looked in the mirror these past few years and thought I did recognize myself."

That, in particular, had struck a chord within me.

"You've made me value everything more." He whispered. "My family... My work... You..."

I was pulled from those thoughts by Christian, himself.

Both him and Brad were desperately trying to find some shut-eye on the flight, but Christian was having trouble getting comfortable. He insisted on holding my hand while he slept, which left him in a weird position. Every so often I felt those large fingers tighten their hold, but I couldn't tell whether he was asleep or not.

As soon as he settled again, I allowed my mind to wander back to our time on that beach.

"I have never been with someone where every topic of discussion is so unrestricted and unconditional. I've never met someone who could truly encompass the meaning of the word beautiful so wholesome and perfectly. I have never wanted to give so much of myself to another soul, Alex... before your sarcastic witty ass entangled itself in my life."

Glancing over at Christian again, I thought back to the way he had looked at me then. I swear I had forgotten how to breathe in that exact moment. All I could think about was how badly I wanted him.