Story 3: Wonderland Walker Alice

Synopsis:

A young maiden who resides in Dungeon World. She came from the world of Folktales to bring back her close friend who went alone to Earth, Emma.          

Although she cares deeply for Emma, she is unable to come clean on it. She is also able to change into her gryphon like dragon form “Wanderer Alicedragon”.

________________________________________________

A large crowd had gathered in the center courtyard of Aibo Academy. Everyone was staring up at the rooftop, murmuring and wondering what was going on.

“Emma! Come out and show your face! The great Alice has honored you with a visit!”

At the center of the crowd was the blonde young woman who had identified herself as “Alice”. She had made her way to the edge of the rooftop terrace and started shouting in a voice that echoed across the academy.

Alice’s conspicuous actions made the rabbit eared young boy standing at
her side raise his voice in a tearful plea.

“Mistress Allliiice, let’s search for her a little more quietly, pleeease?”

“Silence! Right now, I can’t afford to waste a minute or a second. I have no time to comb the area for her.”

“But if anything goes wrong, I’m the one who’s going to be scolded by the Queen…again…”

“If that happens, I’ll take care of it. So Henry, you just stay quiet and keep your eyes open!”

When Henry realized that Alice had no intention of backing down, he sighed quietly and decided not to resist any further. Incidentally, in Henry’s experience, Alice was never able to keep her promises to “take care of things” when they went wrong.

“Emma! I know that you’re here!” Her voice echoed through the academy grounds. Alice continued to shout, believing without a doubt that her words would reach her.
________________________________________________

“I would like to read some books in the library today, as usual.”

“I hope you’ll find some wonderful worlds to explore there!”

The school day had ended.

Mel Yumegatari was walking down a hallway in Aibo Academy with her Buddy, [Red Riding Hood, Emma]. For Mel, her after-school reading time was an essential part of her daily routine.

As Mel and Emma went by the center courtyard, they noticed that there was a large gathering of students. As Mel was uncomfortable in crowds, she tried to walk past without getting involved, but…

“Emma! I know that you’re here!”

Mel paused, as she heard someone calling out a familiar name.