Story 7: Great Electrodeity of Freedom, Izanami

Synopsis:

The mother of Amaterasu, who is currently Miko Mikono's buddy. Bored of her current lifestyle and under the pretext of checking on her daughter's current situation, she visits Amaterasu to kill time.

While she comes and goes like a storm, the people who gets pulled in with her tends to end up having a fun filled day.

She loves fun, enjoyable and sweet things, and self-proclaims her signature move as cooking.

________________________________________________

"I'm bored."

It all began with those simple words.

Deep within the digital realm of Katana World, there was a shrine of the deity, where bored deity Izanami and her son, Susanoo, dwelled.

"Hey, Susanoo, is there anything interesting or fun going on?"

"Don't ask me, Mother, I ain't got the foggiest idea."

"Then tell me, who should I ask?"

"...Maybe Big Sis?"

"Thy sister Amaterasu isn't here."

"Well yeah, she lives over yonder on Earth now."

"What? Earth?"

"Ain't you heard? She's gone and become Buddies with a human on Earth."

"That Amaterasu! I thought I hadn't seen her around lately... So she was off doing such interesting-sounding things on her own, was she?"

"...Mother?"

Izanami's eyes glittered as she said, with joy in her voice, "All right, I've decided! I, the great Izanami, am going to this so-called Earth to see for myself whether Amaterasu is carrying out her duties properly!"

◇ ◇ ◇

"Mother is coming?!"

In a corner of Cho-Tokyo stood a small cafe, [Cafe Mikono].

Within the cafe, Amaterasu suddenly let out a loud cry;.

"What's wrong?"

The girl who ran to her side with an expression of worry was Amaterasu's Buddy, [Miko Mikono], the only daughter of the cafe's owners.

"Oh no, it's not a big deal... or rather, it IS a big problem, but... my younger brother just contacted me, and..."

Amaterasu struggled to explain the situation, but it was too late. Cafe Mikono's doors burst open, as if to interrupt Amaterasu's words.

"It's me!! I've come!!!!!!"

A petite young girl entered the cafe.

"Oh, welcome," Miko greeted her with a smile, but...