Story 6: Kei Jinguji

Synopsis:

The student council president Chairman, who established The World of Academia after closing Aibo Academy. He is known as the Ace of Perfection, who crushes everything perfectly and oversees the students in a new school that has gathered Buddyfighters from all over the world.

He established The World of Academia in order to fulfil a certain plan of his and is currently moving forth in this plan together with his buddy, Time Ruler Dragon.

________________________________________________

Why does conflict arise?

Because emotions exist.

Because desire exists.

Because conflict itself is necessary for survival.

Yes, conflict arises because this world is not perfect.

Then what can be done to make it perfect?

It’s impossible.

It’s too late to begin to fix it now.

We have to start over.

We have to start over from the moment this world began.

In order to do that, we need immense power.

We must gather power.

We must create a singularity where all of this power gathers, and there we must become a Transcendent Deity.

◇ ◇ ◇

Time: 6:00 AM

“I think it’s time we took action ourselves.”

[Kei Jinguji] opened the window of his room and spoke the words gently, as if addressing a wild songbird. There was no sign of anyone in the room other than Kei. Under normal circumstances, there should have been no answer to his statement, and yet a disembodied voice responded.

“Hmm, is our opponent that much of a threat?”

“The person sniffing around our activities is someone who once tried to change the world, and very nearly won the game. If something happens after World Buddy Academia is established, then it could be trouble.”

“I cannot imagine that this man could possibly withstand my power.”

“Insurance. Think of it as insurance. We made all those arrangements for Vanity and he was defeated so easily, which just goes to show… you never know what will happen.”

As he spoke, Kei poured tea into a cup and carried it to the table before lowering himself into a chair.

“Then what shall our first move be?”

“Our opponent took advantage of many different people, and tricked them. There are many people who hate him still. So we’ll take advantage of that.”

“You have some leads?”

“Several, in fact. I’m thinking of paying a visit to one of them today.”

Kei finished his tea, then changed into a suitable outfit and brought out his deck case.

“Let’s go, Time Ruler. I’ll be needing your power.”

“Very well.”

He placed his deck case in an inner pocket, and opened the door of his room. Outside, a butler was waiting for him.

“Your car is ready, sir.”

“Thank you.”

Kei smiled as he said this, and strode through his palatial mansion.