Chapter Eight

Edward looked at me for a few seconds, before standing up, "I'll let you continue working," he walks toward the door, and leaves.

So, I sat there, alone, in this big room filled with the works of a deceased inventor. I stayed there for a bit longer, I felt horrible for everything that Edward went through. I knew of his story before, but him telling me it was so heartbreaking.

(Time skip to when you finish the hands cause we ain't gonna stall with the story anymore)

Finally, the hands were finished, after all this hard work and countless hours of work, I finished, and they couldn't look better!

"Edward! They're done!" I yell, extremely excited.

Edward enters the room, with the happiest expression I've ever seen. He stood next to me, looking at the hands.

After a few minutes of working out how to take the scissorhands off, and adjusting the hands. Edward finally had hands.

"There we go!" I say excitedly, clapping my hands.

Edward repeats my clapping motion, with a huge smile on his face, "Thank you, Y/N."

"My pleasure!" I say grabbing Edwards hand, and intertwining my fingers with his. He quickly pulled away and took a step back, "Oh, I'm sorry. I got to excited."

Edward doesn't answer, he just looked at his hands for a bit longer, "What did you try to do?"

"Oh, it's holding hands. Have you seen people do it before?"

He nodded, a confused expression filled his face.

"Well, it's normally when people who care about each other want to stay close. They can walk together holding hands, and it's really nice."

"So you care about me?" He asked, with a small grin on his face.

I nod, giving him a smile back.

He reaches out for my hand, and when I give it to him he examines it. He seemed to be in deep thought throughout the whole process. I have to admit, it was a bit awkward, but he seemed happy so I let him continue.

He slowly intertwined his fingers with mine again, with a big smile on his face, "I care about you too Y/N."