Chapter Twenty One

((So I had some free time on my hands and was able to do this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it

I let go of him, "I'll go get my car, it's in the garage," I signal him to follow me.

With that I grab my keys and make my way to the garage and when I'm in I head straight for the car, turning it on and opening the garage gate. Soon enough Edward gets in the passenger's seat and now we're driving. The car has blacked out windows so nobody could really see us, which was perfect. I begin driving out of the garage and into the road.

"Where are we going?" Edward asked, looking back at me.

"I'm not sure honestly," I mumbled, "As long as it's very far away we're fine."

Edward sighed and looked out of the window, "I've never really left the town you know."

"Oh trust me, anywhere's better than that place."

He giggled and for a bit we were silent, there wasn't anything to actually talk about. Every topic was bittersweet, because all that Edward knew had been left behind. He left it all behind, for me. Realization hit me and my heart stinged when noticing this. He went so far from his comfort zone, for me. I take a breathy sigh and my hands start to tremble.

"Are you okay Y/N?" He asked, looking back at me nervously.

"Yeah I'm fine," I answered, my voice was shaking and my eyes were watery.

"You're crying," Edward whispered, he says before hesitantly putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Please, don't touch me, I'm driving," I whisper back, and he takes his hand off of me.

The silence came back again, and several thoughts circled my mind. Where are we? Should I feel guilty? Are we going to jail? Is this legal?

((So I know this is REALLY short, but this is just an update to let you know that yes I am alive (for now) and that this story will continue