Chapter Sixteen

((So wattpad is refusing to work on my computer again, and school is starting soon. So my schedule will be really weird, but I'm working on it. Anyway enjoy!

After to many hours of talking, I found myself resting my head on Edward's lap and the rest of my body scattered across the floor.

"I never really wanted to move there you know? It's just the cheapest place I could find, and the community is absolutely horrible," I took a deep breath, venting about my experiences in the town.

"They've never been excepting, I can say that from experience," He forced out a chuckle, he played around with my hair as I spoke.

"I guess, it's just everyone there is so closed minded? It's just, I really don't like it. Even my 'friends' aren't good people. Kimberly is such a bitch, and Charlie is just, very uncomfortable to be around? I don't know how to describe it it's just," I let out a huff.

"Unpleasant?"

"Unpleasant," I smile up at Edward.

"I never expected Kim to end up having a granddaughter like Kimberly," He sighed, looking down with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Neither did I! I swear to god she's such a bitch! Sorry, language," I take a deep breath covering my face with one hand.

"It's fine," Edward whispers, "I guess family changes."

"It does, I ended up meeting up with her while trying to go get food. She refused to let me go to my house, I had to be very persistent."

"You saw her?"

"Yeah, I don't think she suspected anything though."

"Oh god this isn't good."

"What do you mean?"

"Y/N, everything that happened before will end up happening again if she finds out! Everyone in town will find out I'm alive and they'll come in her and really try to kill me!" He raised his voice, his expression now filled with worry, he stood up and started pacing around the room.

"I'm sure it'll all be fine Edward," I stand up as well, and walk over to him.

He didn't answer, he just continued staring off into space.

"Edward, I promise it's going to be okay, and if they find out we'll just say what really happened! You don't have those hands anymore, you don't have to hurt anyone," I take his hand and intertwine his fingers with mine, "You didn't even want to hurt anyone."

His body loosens up, his posture now more calm, "Do you promise me, that I won't have to hurt anyone if anything happens?"

"I promise," I lean closer to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

He gives me a warm smile, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."