Chapter Twelve

I walk down to the town, and slowly I start to feel apprehensive, and worried. I wonder if Edward's going to be okay by himself, if anyone is going to end up seeing me, all of this blocks my train of thought, and I can't help but feel like I'm alone, which I am. I continue walking towards my house, and when I do reach it. I see two familiar shapes walking towards me.

"Y/N!" A female voice called out, the voice seemed oddly excited.

The figure trapped me in a hug, and at that moment, I knew it was Kimberly.

"Hi! Long time no see." I blurt out, trying to hide how much I did not want to be in that situation.

"You came back so early! Did you really miss us that much?" Kimberly said jokingly as she nudged my arm.

I give a small nod, "Look, I have to take care of some things. I really can't talk right now."

"Aw come on! We've missed you Y/N! Can't you just stay for a little while?" asked Charlie.

"Look I'm really in a rush, now please I need to get inside." I quickly make my way around them and get into my house, locking the door so that they can't get in.

I let out a big sigh, and start to gather more materials. I make sure to grab as much as I can, since I most definitely do not want to go through the experience I just had again. When I get everything ready, I look out the window to see if anyone's there. Unfortunately the two are still there. I decide to go out by the back door, and quickly but quietly make my way to the castle. After a few minutes of walking I reach it, and quickly go inside.

"Oh god, I did not like that one bit." I let out a loud sigh.

"You're back!" Edward ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

(Authors note: Okay- So right now I almost have a hundred views and I'm actually extremely happy. I'm actually fascinated cause my writing is honestly really lazy and I'm surprised it ended up reaching this point- But still I'm extremely happy and I cannot express how thankful I am.)