Chapter Eighteen

((Imma just add a song here because it's really good so :))

I jumped, an extremely horrified expression on my face when I saw Charlie and Kimberley walk in. They looked just as horrified as I did.

"Oh my god Y/N what are you doing?" Kimberley yelled, visibly shaking.

"This isn't what you think! I can explain, just listen to me please!" My voice is cracking, pure nervousness and fear overwhelming me.

I looked over at Edward who seemed teary eyed, he seemed to be remembering something. Like this feeling was way too familiar to him.

"Get out of the bed Y/N! Are you crazy?" Charlie asked, standing in front of Kimberley.

"No please! Just listen to me!" I raise my voice, tears falling from my cheeks.

My heart is trying to jump out of my chest, and I never cried so hard. My hands were shaking, as I slowly got up to try and explain myself.

"Please just-" Edward tried speaking.

"No! This monster, this demon!" Kimberley pointed at him, "He must have possessed you! Tempted you!" She looks back at me.

"He has to have done this to other women, good thing we came here!" Charlie added.

"For fucks sake listen to me!" I yelled.

Charlie rushed over to me and grabbed me by the arm. I screamed, and was able to get out of his grip. I pushed him away, and he just looked at me confused.

"You want to stay here?" He asked.

I nodded.

"This is worse than I thought," Kimberely mumbled, now stepping in. The two of them grabbed me, I wasn't able to fight the two of them, so I just kept yelling.

Edward ran out of the bed and ripped Kimberely and Charlie off of me. He put his arms around me in a protective manner.

We all stood there for a few seconds, the two of them processing what had just happened. I wrapped my arms around Edward and buried my face on his chest. I didn't want to let go, not only did I feel scared but I was so scared that I was going to lose him.

"He-" Kimberley stuttered, "His hands!"

"The scissors!" Charlie added.

"I helped him okay! He doesn't have scissors for hands anymore. He's not a threat, he never was!" I hugged Edward tighter, an increase of tears falling from my cheeks.

"He's still dangerous! Why can't you just believe me Y/N?" Kimberely asks, tears now falling from her eyes as well.

"Because you're just," I hesitated a bit before shouting, "You're an ass! You lied to not only me but to everyone!"

She paused, and looked at me with an expression that had too many mixed feelings on it. Her tears stopped falling, and Charlie looked at me with an expression that was just as confused.

"Y/N... He's playing with your thoughts," Charlie whispered

"Stop blaming everything on him! You don't even let him talk god damn it!" I keep shouting, pointing at the two of them.

"Please just, let us stay here," Edward mumbled, a pitiful look on his face.

"No! Even after what Y/N said I'm not letting her die in your hands! She can't turn out just like my grandmother!"

Charlie rushed over to Edward and pushed him, serving it as a distraction. I was caught off guard as Kimberley pulled me out of the room. I screamed Edward's name and tried reaching out to him, but he was busy trying to defend himself from Charlie. Soon enough I was in my house, Kimberley sitting beside me.