《1》

"CYBERTRON HAS FALLEN" Optimus Prime looked around as he saw his home burning, dying, and fallen. Jazz held off some of the Decepticons with the Wreckers. Grimlock roared and tail-whipped Bruticus down a chasm as he ran over to Prime and transformed. "Optimus?" Prime nodded as Grim shouted, "Dinobots! Autobots! Fall back to the Ark!" Everyone started running to it. Optimus motioned and helped take down the incoming seekers. Grimlock sliced some of them as Bumblebee ran and fired at the cons helping some bots get in. Everyone made it in as Optimus and Prowl got to main bridge, the Ark took off. The Autobots lost Cybertron... Megatron glared at the Ark as he turned to everyone else and Shockwave nodded, "Get Trypticon." Shockwave ran off as Kaon's main city square revealed the Decepticon warship: The Nemesis. Everyone boarded it as they started to follow the Autobots. "Blast off!" Astrotrain nodded as the ship launched into space. Skywarp pressed some buttons, "Thrusters engaged my lege. We're following the trail." Megatron nodded and looked at the screen as Shockwave came on it, "Shockwave. Stay and defend Cybertron. Send Overlord and Double-Dealer to the stars. Have them weed out any and all Autobots!" Shockwave bowed his head, "Fear not Lord Megatron, Cybertron shall remain as you leave it!" Megatron nodded, "See you soon old friend." The call ended as Megatron glared out the window.

On the Ark, small Autobot ships left it as Optimus nodded, "Grimlock, I need you on Garrus 9. Some of the worst cons are there. But, do you REALLY want to be in the code red bunker?" Grimlock nodded "Yes sir. I must protect everyone on that world and any other from the Decepticons in there." Optimus nodded as he shook his hand, "I hope to see you soon old friend." Grimlock nodded as he got into his pod and flew down to the planet. Impactor and some Wreckers got on to his ship. He saluted Optimus and Ultra Magnus, "Good luck commander and old friend. Til All Are One." They saluted him back as Rotorstorm started the ship. Impactor got in as they flew away. Magnus got to his ship as he nodded and hugged Optimus, "Be safe Dion." Magnus nodded, "Don't do anything foolish without me, Orion." Prime giggled and nodded as Magnus got in his ship and flew away with Hoist, Grapple, Hot Rod, and a few others. Optimus walked back to the bridge and nodded at everyone as Prowl gasped, "Optimus! Decepticon cruiser on our tail!" Prime ran to him and saw the monitor, "Everyone! Battle stations!" Everyone grabbed their guns as the Decepticons launched their cables on to the ship. Ironhide fired at some cons as Optimus and the others ran to him and helped him out. Their ships started spinning as they were heading to a planet. Optimus punched Megatron as Starscream threw Bumblebee into the pilot controls. He gasped, "We're gonna crash land!" Megatron ran, "Decepticons! Retreat!" They ran to the Nemesis as Optimus turned to his friends, "Autobots! Brace for Impact!" They all held on as the Ark crashed into a mountain. Meanwhile the Nemesis was heading for an ocean, "Damn you Prime!" Megatron shouted as they crashed. The two factions arrived on the well-known Planet called Earth.