《9》

Optimus woke up from his sleep and noticed Bee standing and waiting for him to wake up, "Hello old friend. How are the others? And the humans?" Bee helped him up, "Some causalities. No bots harmed." Optimus nodded as he walked out and to the main room as some men were interrogating Spike and Carly, "Step away from them!" Prime and Bee marched to them as the humans ran to attention as Spike and Carly hugged Prime, he patted their backs and sighed in relief, "I thought we'd lose you both." Spike shook his head, "Not us two big guy." He nodded as Magnus walked over with a woman, "Optimus, forgive me but I made first contact with this world's- well, this nations- government. This is one of the representatives." The woman walked up and held her hand up to Prime, "Captain Marissa Fairborne." She smiled as Prime gently shook her hand with his finger, "Optimus Prime." She nodded and smiled, "Pleasure meeting Hardhead and Magnus' leader." Prime smiled as he looked at her, "Hardhead?" Hardhead walked up and smiled, "Hey Optimus sir!" Prime shook his hand and hugged him for a second, "How are the other headmasters?" Hardhead shrugged, "Last I heard, Brainstorm was with Elita-1 battling Shockwave for Cybertron. That was well over 20 years ago though." Prime nodded as Marissa looked at Spike and Carly, "So um, those two, they're um-" Bee nodded, "With us. Yes." She nodded and walked to them as she looked at the two, "Which ones did you make first contact with?" Spike rose a brow as he looked up at Hoist and Side-Burn, "Those two. I met Hoist, she met Side-Burn." Carly glared at her, "Why? Gonna melt them down?" She shook her head, "No, in fact I was actually going to have you two stay with them. Defenders of sorts." Spike sighed in relief as Carly nodded. Hardhead walked up as Marissa nodded, "Well, good luck you two. Here, if anything bad goes down." She gave them a com-link as she got into Hardhead's hand. He set her on his shoulder and smiled as he walked away. Magnus saluted Optimus as he walked out with some other bots that came with him. "Take care Magnus." He nodded and transformed as they drove off. Marissa talked with Hardhead and Optimus, "I'm staying until we at least drive the Decepticons off-world. The two humans, Spike Witwicky and Carly, they know what they got into." Optimus nodded, "Unfortunately." She nodded, "Hopefully they can handle weaponry. I'm tempted to give them some guns." Prime shook his head, "Not yet. Not until they at least learn how." Ironhide overheard and walked up, "Prime. They came face to face with Megatron himself before ya showed up 'n wrecked him." Marissa looked at him and Hardhead gasped, "Megatron himself? Bucket-headed prick with a gun?" He nodded as Hardhead rubbed his head, "Damn... And they survived to tell the tale." Prime sighed as Marissa looked at him, "Optimus, don't worry. They'll be protected right?" Prime nodded and sighed as Prowl walked up, "With the right bots, yes. Bumblebee, Hoist, Me, Ironhide, Optimus, they'd be perfectly safe." Marissa nodded as she sat down on Hardhead's shoulder. "We better stay here. Megatron might be back. Best to stand together." Prime nodded as Hardhead walked away, "I take it ya'll still have my Quarters of sorts?" Optimus nodded, "Yes, enjoy it old friend." Prowl walked up and showed Prime a tablet with human news channels playing, "So much for Robots in Disguise." Optimus sighed and shook his head.