《14》

Mere hours after Ultra Magnus left Optimus and the others got a distress signal that the Decepticons were attacking Detroit. Prime turned around, "Red Alert! Bumblebee! Mirage! Wheeljack! Stay here with the humans and defend the base! The rest of you! Roll out!" Everyone transformed as they drove off for the city. Spike and Carly ran with Bee to the main computer as they activated the defenses. Wheeljack pressed some buttons to activate a sky spy to watch the battle. As the Autobots arrived they transformed and began to attack the cons.

Deeper in the city, Soundwave and his minions began to make energon cubes as Motoraster transformed and Rumble loaded them into his trailer. "Now for Reflector." A groundbridge opened as Motormaster drove in and came back, "Make more Soundwave." 

Prime growled as he punched Sky-Tread back and down. He looked up and kicked Dragstrip as he charged for Megatron. The two started to battle as Prime grabbed Megatron's fists "What do you want with the energon Megatron?!" Prime demanded as Megatron smirked "What any of us want... To go home!" Prime slammed him into a building. "No! You would bring everyone here! And destroy this world as you did our own home!" Megatron snarled as he started fighting Optimus to the death.

Bumblebee, Hot Rod and Side-Burn ran with Captain Fairborne as they got to Soundwave. Hot Rod charged and tackled him as the two got into a fistfight. Hot Rod was taking some hits until he activated his buzzsaw and slashed at him with it. Bee and Side-Burn fought Motormaster as Marissa fired at the big Con. Hot Rod kicked Soundwave back as he jumped up and ran to the energon cubes, "Ratchet! Bridge 'em out!" The ground bridge opened as First Aid rolled out and fired at the cons with his shotgun. Hot Rod rolled to him as the two fired at the cons with Marissa and her men. Side-Burn and Bee took the energon and ran to the portal as Hot Rod charged at Soundwave and tackled him, "Why the energon?! What're you sick cons up to?!" Ravage tackled him as Hot Rod punched him off him. Soundwave stood up and walked away, "A return home and taking of another world..." He left as Hot Rod shouted, "Get everyone outta here First Aid!" The doc nodded and ran to the portal with everyone as Hot Rod ran topside to tell Prime. Skywarp flew at him as Hot Rod jumped out of the way and transformed. He sped off as he rammed through some seekers and headed for Optimus. He jumped and transformed as he landed, "Optimus! The cons are harnessing energy to make energon to take this world and get back home to Cybertron!" He blasted Megatron's arm as Prime kicked Megatron back. The con growled as he got up to fire at Optimus. Hot Rod ran and pushed him down as he got shot in the back by Megatron, "AGH! DAMN!" Megatron fired at Ironhide but he activated his shield in time. Megatron snarled as he flew up with the cons and tried to perform an airstrike until Skyfire flew in and started to fight them. He glared at Starscream as he activated his sword, "Starscream..." He flew after him as he slashed his leg off and flew down at the others. Prime fired with the Autobots at the Cons retreating. Skyfire clashed with Skywarp as the two glared at each other, "Well well well! If it ain't the traitor himself!" Skyfire growled, "Yeah... I betrayed myself!" He headbutted Skywarp as he flew and fired at Soundwave. "Soundwave! No!" Megatron grabbed the con and flew away as Thundercracker picked up Skywarp, "We're outta here!" Skyfire flew down to the Autobots, "Sorry it took me a while. Hard to find this world." He knelt down to Optimus, "I offer my allegiance to you sir." Prime got him on his feet, "Worry about me later, I need you to get Hot Rod back to our base." He nodded "I know the way." He transformed as Ironhide and Sideswipe loaded him up. "Get us home big guy!" Sideswipe spoke as Skyfire flew off and back to the ark.