《7》

Megatron smirked as he saw what Skywarp and Spinister showed him, "And this planet is rich with resources?" Skywarp nodded, "Yes sir, we didn't attack however because I thought you would like to mark this planet with you signature style." Megatron nodded and patted his shoulder, "Wise choice old friend. You are promoted to Third-in-Command." Skywarp knelt down, "Thank you my liege." Megatron nodded, "Decepticons! Today we have a great opportunity! This planet has enough resources to take Cybertron and the universe TEN TIMES OVER!" Everyone cheered and roared. "Now let's take to the skies and conquer!" Everyone ran to the port as it extended to the surface of the ocean. The Decepticons flew out as the Seekers transformed into their jet modes. Spinister transformed and flew with Dropkick and Vortex. Megatron smirked as Skywarp flew with him. "Lead us to the energy, Skywarp!" Skywarp flew ahead and dove, "Follow me sir!" Everyone followed him as they saw a dam. Soundwave had Laserbeak fly ahead as he scanned the dam, "Energy levels are high and can be reformatted into energon cubes." Megatron smirked, "Excellent..." They landed and started blasting humans as they made their way to the energy station. Soundwave produced the Energon Cubes as the Reflector brothers helped fill the cubes with the energy, "Starscream! Flywheels! Stay with Soundwave. Make sure no one else comes in. Everyone else, let's introduce this planet to the Decepticons!" They ran and flew out as the cons found a nearby city and attacked.

Spike and Carly were hanging out with Side-Burn until they heard people running. "That can't be good!" Skywarp flew in and transformed as Spike grabbed his phone and called Teletraan 1 for backup. Side-Burn transformed and fought off the con. Carly and Spike got the other people to safety as Bumblebee, Ironhide and Prowl drove up and transformed, "Our disguises!" Bee shouted as Prowl grabbed his blaster, "Too late now! We have to stop him before he kills Side-Burn or some humans!" Ironhide ran into the fight and elbowed Skywarp's face as Side-Burn got up, "Prowl! Bee! Protect the humans!" Ironhide gasped as he grabbed Side-Burn and pushed him out of the street. Prowl and Bee dove for it as Thundercracker and Spinister lit it up with blaster-fire. Spike and Carly ran over to Prowl, "Prowl! Where are the others?!" He got up and looked at them. "No idea! Optimus is a mile out with the Protectobots and a few others and Hound's somewhere else!" Just then people ran out of buildings as Ironhide grabbed the human friends and protected them from a collapsing building. Everyone gasped as Ironhide looked up and growled, "You..." Spike held Carly as she gasped and trembled a bit. Fire surrounded him. All that was seen was his fiery red optics, beaming with hatred, and his fusion canon smoking from the work he had just done. The four autobots loaded their blasters as Side-Burn got in front of the humans, "I-Is that-?" Spike asked as he shook. Prowl nodded, "Megatron..."