《11》

Mirage walked through the Ark as he sighed sadly at the humans working alongside the Autobots. Cliffjumper and Hoist were joking around with Spike and Carly as Spike noticed Mirage, "Hey uh guys? Who's that bot?" The two looked over as Hoist hung his head. Cliffjumper glared at the bot, "An Ex-Decepticon. Mirage... He left the cause and joined ours to-." Hoist placed his hand on Cliff's shoulder as the little bot nodded, "Excuse me a minute..." He walked away and worked on his guns. Carly walked over to Mirage as he looked at her, "Hello." She smiled softly, "Hey big guy." She noticed some scrapes in his paint job, "Why does everyone hate you? I heard from Hoist that you're an ex-con." He nodded and sat down, "I was one of the best Decepticons. Rubbing elbow articulaters with the likes of Soundwave, Skywarp and one of Megatron's older friends. We fought for so long and I thought we were fighting for peace but then I saw the Decepticon named Crowd-kill almost kill a medical Autobot. He was injured already but that wasn't enough for him. I stopped him but he got angrier. That was the last time I ever drew blood... I was the best warrior alongside Impactor, Soundwave and one time, I even rivaled Megatron himself... And now, I'm a pacifist... Fighting a war without fighting..." Carly rubbed his shin-armor as she nodded, "I'm sorry Mirage." Optimus placed his hand on Mirage's shoulder, "Though you may have been a Decepticon before, you make a much better Autobot. You fought for freedom of Cybertron and the Decepticons tried to turn you into a killer." Mirage nodded and walked away as Prime sighed, "As you humans may know, war doesn't just leave physical scars. Some you cannot see." Spike nodded as he rubbed his arm. "Why does Cliff hate him so much? Like, I get it, he might've killed his friends and soldiers, but what else is there?" Prime looked up at Mirage walked away. "Mirage killed an Autobot named Lancer. She was Cliffjumper's sparkmate... He never forgave and he'll never forget." Spike nodded as he looked at Carly, blushing softly. "I can understand his feelings towards Mirage." Carly walked with Side-Burn as Bee and Ratchet talked. Spike walked to them, "Hey guys? How do I tell a girl I really like her." Bee and Ratchet laughed as the medic knelt down, "Just tell her kiddo. Trust me. I'm a doctor." Spike nodded and ran to Carly as Bee smiled and then saw Mirage sitting alone outside. First Aid gave Ratchet a report as he saw Mirage and walked over to him. The old con held his old Decepticon badge as he sighed, "Do you miss it?" Mirage looked back at the doctor as he nodded, "To a point..." First Aid sat with him as Mirage looked down at the badge, "So many years wasted, and for what? I killed for a cause that was so true and pure but then the war must've gotten to the others because so many of them slaughtered innocents..." First Aid nodded as he listened to Mirage speak. "It was okay at first. A necessary sacrifice to gain another Golden Age... but then I saw the other guys starting to lose it. Killing innocents, executing injured prisoners... it was terrible. Then my Squadron was captured and just locked up. I surrendered and told Optimus everything in return for a spot on his team..." First Aid rubbed Mirage's shoulder as he nodded, "It may have been difficult. But don't worry. I will help you. I will be your friend."