《6》

Optimus walked outside the Ark and looked around. He took in the landscape as he sighed, "Beautiful..." Spike walked over as he smiled, "Optimus, sir? Are you okay?" Prime nodded, "I am Spike. I am. This planet reminds me of what Cybertron could've been. If Megatron hadn't lost his way." Spike nodded, "Hoist told me about that. The gladiator from Kaon that started the billion year war. So many lost." Optimus nodded, "I just hope this planet never-" Spike laughed, "HAH! Optimus sir, with all-do respect, this planet has had arguably too many wars for far more pathetic reasons. Vietnam, World War I and II, Iraq, Cold War, Civil War. We've had it all." Optimus nodded, "That is incredibly saddening to hear." Spike nodded, "Yeah. If anyone would understand it'd be you guys." Prime nodded as they walked back inside. Carly looked over to them as Spike checked his phone, "Oh damn. My dad's gonna call the cops!" Everyone rose their brows as Prime looked over, "Have you broken a law?" He clenched his fist as Spike chuckled, "Um... Curfew?" Prowl walked over, "Earth customs." Prime nodded, "Hm. I see. I shall accompany you both home. Side-Burn, Hoist, we need to go." Hoist looked over, "Sorry Spike, I have some work to do-" Spike nodded, "That's okay Hoist, fixing a ship is way more important than a trip home." Prime rubbed his chin, "Bumblebee?" Bee walked over, "Yes sir?" Prime motioned, "You shall be Spike's temporary guardian." Bee nodded, "Alrighty Optimus." Prime chuckled, "Okay, Transform!" The three Autobots transformed as Carly and Spike got into their respective bots. They drove off and towards their hometown. Carly waved as Side-Burn drove into a road and towards her house. Bee and Prime made it to Spike's house as Bee parked, "I will see you both soon. Good luck Bumblebee."
"And good luck to you too sir." Prime drove away as Spike smiled, "What's your backstory Bee?" Bee transformed quietly and shrugged, "Oh, well, I was just a small bot and then the war hit and next thing I know, I'm a scout." Spike nodded, "Is it cool?" He shrugged, "Yeah, when you're not getting shot at." They chuckled as Spike got inside, "Night Bee." Bee waved as he sat down and hid behind the house.

The next day, Spike woke up and did his morning routine until his dad shouted, "SPIKE!" He gasped and ran outside as he saw his dad standing next to Bumblebee's Volkswagen mode, "You traded your truck in for this thing?" Spike nodded, "Well yeah, I mean, it was a giant tow truck." He chuckled as Sam nodded, "Hmph, nice job kid. I like these old beetles." He patted Spike's shoulder. Spike giggled and nodded, "Have fun today Spike!" Spike nodded and smiled as he got into Bumblebee and they drove off, "That was close." Bee sighed, "No kiddin'." They drove and met up with Carly and Side-Burn. Spike hugged Carly as she hugged him back and smiled. Bee revved up his engines as the four left for the Ark. On the way there, Skywarp and Spinister flew in as they opened fire on them. Spike gasped, "Bee! Get us outta here!" Bee went faster as Side-Burn drove with him, "Radio for backup Carly!" She nodded and grabbed the walkie talkie as she called Teletraan 1, "Mayday! This is Side-Burn and Carly! Bee, Spike and us are under attack! A jet and chopper are on our heels!" Ironhide popped his knuckles as he looked at Prowl, "Prowl! We gotta go!" He nodded as the two transformed and drove to Bee's coordinates. Prowl drove off a cliff as he transformed and tackled Spinister to the ground. Spinister started throwing punches but Prowl had his baton ready to go and started dodging and landing some serious hits. Skywarp landed in front of Bee and Side-Burn but Ironhide drove up and transformed as he hit Skywarp across his face, "Get the human back ta base fellas! I got some business ta finish up here!" The two cars zoomed away as Ironhide body slammed Skywarp and kicked him into a mountain. Prowl zapped Spinister and hit his face several times, "You are under arrest Decepti-Bum!" Spinister jumped up and transformed as he flew away. Skywarp smirked and rolled away from Ironhide as he transformed and flew away from them. Prowl and Ironhide transformed and rolled back to base. They took secret entrances and got in as they Transformed. The two ran over to Spike and Carly as they checked on them with Ratchet, "Spike's fine, Carly's just having a bit of a breakdown. MENTALLY. I can't fix it." Ironhide grumbled. "Ahm sorry Carly, we should never've let y'all get involved." She shook her head and stood up, "Well I'm involved and I'm gonna help." Spike smiled and stood up, "So am I!" Everyone smiled as Prowl rubbed Spike's head, "We'll make some Autobots outta you two yet!" He smirked and chuckled, "You humans sure are tough little energon bites." Carly nodded, "Yes sir!"