《5》

Skywarp scanned around the planet and gasped as he saw a faint shimmer of purple from one of the oceans. "Decepticons! Hone in on my signal and coordinates now! I think I found Megatron!" He dove under the water as he transformed and teleported to the Nemesis. He got in as he started to recalibrate the systems. He turned and saw Spinister, Flywheels, Apeface, the Predacons, and a few others. He nodded as one of them walked to the computer, "Scan for suitable vehicles for the Decepticons." Several small robots flew out and started scanning animals, armored trucks, tanks, jets and many other things. Megatron was repaired as Skywarp helped him up, "Mighty Megatron. You live again." The dark lord rubbed his head and nodded. "Excellent work Skywarp. Quickly. We must revive the others." Several cons transformed into their robot modes as Soundwave stood up, "All Hail Megatron." Megatron nodded as everyone woke up and huddled around him, "We have arrived on a new world. Skywarp: report." He bowed his head and approached Megatron, "Mighty Megatron, we are on the planet earth. Home to the Human Race as well as some others. The Autobots still live. We have yet to find the location of Optimus Prime but we know that Side-Burn, Cliffjumper, Hoist, Grapple, Hot Rod and many others are still out there." Everyone whispered as Megatron nodded, "What about Shockwave?"
"He sent us here to find you. It's been a few hundred years but Doubledealer has told us Cybertron is still under Shockwave's rule." Megatron smirked, "Excellent. Now then. We must attempt to find the Autobots and drain this planet of it's energy. Power to the Decepticons FOREVER!" Everyone cheered as Megatron smiled at his loyal warriors.