《10》

Megatron sat down as he got patched up and looked at Soundwave, "The cubes were a success, Lord Megatron. We have 2.81% Energon required for a return to Cybertron." Megatron nodded and sighed. Skywarp knelt down, "Mighty Megatron, what troubles you my lord?" He looked at Skywarp, "It's the Autobots... They managed to make allies with these Human vermin. And they drove us off successfully." He slammed his fist down as he growled, "Maybe we can call Doubledealer-" Quake offered the idea but Megatron interrupted, "No. He has his mission with Snapdragon. And Shockwave is in charge of Cybertron." Apeface walked up and gulped, "My lord. What about HIM?" Megatron shot him a glare as Apeface nodded and backed away, "Overlord was thankfully lost to the stars according to  Acid-Storm." Megatron stood up as he looked at the images of earth, "We will kill them all and take their energy to save our home... No matter the cost... POWER TO THE DECEPTICONS FOREVER!" Everyone cheered and roared as they loaded up and flew out of the Nemesis. They split up into different units as they searched for more resources to pillage. Megatron was ready to do whatever he could to save Cybertron even if it meant killing an entire race of beings and a planet for it.

Marissa Fairborne sat with Optimus, Hardhead and Prowl as they talked with the government, "So these are the good guys we're looking at. And the other ones have that purple logo?" Optimus nodded as the Director shrugged, "Well that makes things a helluva a lot easier. And this Megatron is hiding on Earth and wants to drain us of our energy somehow." Prime nodded, "Yes, I have a spy looking into Megatron. He's feeding us information as we speak." The President nodded, "Optimus Prime, we will help you any way we can. Just please protect our people. They have no part in this war of yours." Optimus stood up, "The protection of this planet's inhabitants is the utmost priority of my team." Marissa stood up, "I can vouch for that." The President nodded, "Then you have our permission to do as you please. Welcome to Earth Optimus Prime." Prime nodded as the call ended and he walked away with Hardhead and Prowl. Marissa smiled and walked with them as they made their way to the others.