《13》

A few days passed as Optimus was outside training with the Autobots. They were running through firing drills, takedown procedures, and everything else in between. Carly and Spike worked with Bumblebee as he nodded, "Now, watch First Aid." Carly rose a brow, "Isn't he a pac-" First Aid walked up with his carbine automatic shotgun as a statue of Shockwave popped up. He fired at it without hesitation and turned it into scrap. He reloaded his gun and nodded, "Ex-Medic of the Wreckers... When we were united..." Bee nodded as Spike grabbed his blaster rifle and fired at the mini Starscream statue, taking his arm off. Carly aimed her gun and took the head off. Marissa Fairborne walked around with Hardhead as they watched everyone work. Wheeljack finished a weapon as he gave it to Ironhide to test it out. "So the decepticons are attacking more covertly?" Marissa nodded at Hardhead's question as Optimus walked with them. "We need to deploy teams to across the world and survey it." Marissa nodded, "We'll have to notify the UN so we can have approval for it." Optimus nodded, "I'll need Ultra Magnus to meet with the Tyrest Accords and ask for permission to interfere with your planet's progress as well as share technologies." Marissa smiled softly and nodded "That would be splendid Optimus." He nodded as Ultra Magnus got his weapons and gear packed as he walked to a shuttle, "I should be back in less than a week." Prime nodded and gave him a hug, "Good luck old friend, we're all counting on you." Magnus nodded as he got in and rocketed off for the stars. Optimus walked with Hardhead and Fairborne, "That should be fairly easy but now we need to be ready to deploy all of our forces united."

Ultra Magnus flew for several hours as he arrived to a secret base. He walked out and saw Punch standing and waiting for him. "Greetings sir." He nodded as Punch walked, "They're waiting for us." He nodded and walked with him as the Accords sat down with them both, "Ultra Magnus. How bad is the situation on earth?" Ultra Magnus stood up, "The decepticons are attacking the earthlings openly. I was forced to break law 12, section 1,872, paragraph 4: Avoid contact with primitive species. They need our help." A member nodded and sat up, "Unlike Megatron, you recognize what you did wrong. And therefore we shall provide you with weapons and the right to continue among the humans." Magnus nodded as Punch turned to them, "And I can spy on Megatron?" The council nodded as the two left for their ships as Magnus flew back to Teletraan 1 and Punch flew to the Nemesis crash-site.