《12》

Spike and Carly walked around helping the people in need of their city. They gave out food, water and clothes. Spike sighed as he saw Chip roll around giving out some food too. He smiled softly until he heard, "Spike!" He snapped his head to the direction of the guy shouting as he arched a brow, "Kicker?!" The boy nodded and smiled as he ran and hugged Spike, "Oh you beautiful bastard! I thought you were dead! And yet you're alive and rolling with those big bots huh?" Spike nodded, "The good ones..." He whispered as Kicker nodded, "Gotcha. Hey if they need any vehicles to scan, let them know I got them. My dad's been working with the Green one," he pointed at Hardhead and smiled at Spike, "Thanks. Hey how is the fam?"
"Oh we live up in the mountainside area right? So we were good. Yours?" Spike smiled, "Dad's making upgrades." The two high fived.

After the clean-up and rescues were made. Everyone left as Optimus drove up and opened the doors for Carly and Spike, "Come on. We got to get you two back to safety and base." The two smiled and got in as Prime drove off. Spike smiled, "Saw Kicker today. He's actually doing okay. I'm shocked he's actually okay." Carly nodded, "At least everyone was just injured. At least that we know of." Optimus sighed as he drove, "I am so sorry for bringing our war here." Carly patted his dashboard, "Optimus. You brought it, not started it. Megatron betrayed Cybertron." Optimus sighed again, "I suppose so-" an explosion happened next to them as Prime sped up. A huge tank chased after them as Spike looked behind them, "Megatron!" Prime shouted as he turned. Spike and Carly stayed inside until Prime gasped, "Get ready to jump!" Megatron shot at his tires as Prime transformed and held the two. Prime got tackled by Megatron as the two humans rolled out of his hand and ran towards the trees as he shouted, "Hide you two!" Prime got up and punched Megatron as he jumped and kicked his face. The Decepticon fell down as Prime grabbed a tree and hit Megatron's head with it. Spike and Carly hid as he grabbed his phone and called Marissa Fairborne, "Ma'am! Optimus is under attack, Megatron is here!" Marissa ran as she grabbed her body armor and guns, "Ironhide, Prowl, Bumblebee, Hardhead, Side-Burn! With me! Optimus needs us!" They all ran and transformed as Marissa jumped and rode with Hardhead.

Optimus got punched back as Megatron kicked him into a rock. He got up and punched Megatron back until Thrust, Dirge, and Ramjet flew in and transformed as they kicked and punched Optimus back down to the ground. Megatron grabbed his sword as Optimus looked up at him, "You failed Cybertron... By choosing the way of the Primes. You always were weak..." Prime got up and glared at Megatron, "At least I didn't destroy the planet Megatron... You doomed our home and brought us to the point of Exile being it's last hope... You MURDERED our Cybertron..." Megatron glared at Prime as the Autobot punched Megatron back. Spike and Carly watched as Carly hid her face in Spike's chest and sniffled, "They're hurting him. BADLY." Carly looked around and grabbed a rock as Spike got one too and the threw them at Megatron, "Yippee Kiyay Mother Fucker!" Megatron turned to them and rose a metallic brow, "The vermin from the town... Thrust. Take them down..." The humans gulped and started running away. Thrust was about to walk after them but Prime jumped up and kicked him down. He turned and body-slammed Dirge. Megatron and Ramjet lunged at Prime as he blocked them from grabbing him. He twisted Ramjet and knocked him down as he focused on Megatron. The two punched and kicked each other as Optimus punched Thrust back down. Spike and Carly hid behind a rock until they heard some cars drive up. The Autobots arrived as Optimus threw Dirge into a hill. Ironhide transformed and punched the con as Hardhead transformed and fired with Marissa. Spike and Carly ran to Bee as he gave them some human sized blasters. They smirked and shot at Thrust and Megatron. Bee ran and slid as he kicked Dirge and punched him down. Side-Burn jumped and round-house kicked the Conehead as he smirked. Prowl sped in and transformed as he kicked Megatron down and activated his batons. He smirked and lunged at Megatron as he and Optimus started attacking the con. Prime activated a sword of his own as he clashed with Megatron's. The Decepticons snarled as he held them off. Prime stabbed Megatron in the shoulder as Megatron stabbed him in the side. Megatron fell back as he got up and flew away with the others. Prime fell to his knees as he panted. Prowl ran up and welded his side as Spike and Carly ran to him. "Prime!" He looked at them, "Both of you okay?" They nodded as Carly hugged his leg. Prime gently patted her back and smiled as he got up and walked with everyone back to base.