Ian x Tim

LOVE THIS SONG! JUST THINK OF IT AS IAN SINGING THIS TO TIM (Soooooooooo Cute!!!!) 💛                                                                           

 Ian's POV

I was walking to school thinking about my boyfriend Tim, I remembering the day we met as if it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK 

I was sitting in my living room watching kiddie cartoons, being sick doesn't give you much to do unfortunately. Thank goodness is was just a cold and nothing more. I got up to make myself some food when...

 *CRASH!*  I heard the window in my parents room break thankfully they weren't here... wait I am in high school all alone and someone just broke into my house! I ran to the front door as fast as I could and opened it I started running until I ran into a tall muscular guy around my age.

"S-Sorry!" I apologized and tried to run away but at the last minutes my arm is pulled back,I saw the guy I just bumped into holding my wrist.

"You're hurt!" He said making me look down on my body to see I had a huge gash in my thigh that was bleeding badly through my jeans.

"I'm f-fine" I stuttered trying to push away from him.

"Where do you live so I can patch you up." He said very calmly, I know this isn't the best idea but I tell him where I live not only because he is eye candy, but because he looks kinda intimidating so he might scare the robber off. (Future Ian: I know I should have called the police I wasn't thinking at the time!)

He picks me up bride style and carries me to my house which is closer than I wanted. When we get to my front door I see two kids knocking at my front door, He puts me down and helps me walk up to the kids. 

"Do you need something?" I ask with a smile to the kids.

"Jane accidentally threw the at your widow and know it is in your house." The taller kid said they were around seven and eight in age.

"I will go get just wait" said as I let go of the guys shoulder and I felt the burn in my leg immediately but I ignored it I opened the front door and walked up the stairs each stair was painful but finally i made it up and down the stairs the guy tried helping me multiple times and all I told him was 'It doesn't hurt' which was one of the biggest lies I had ever said.

I gave the baseball to the kids and they left I walked back into my house I completely forgot about the guy I told to wait in the living room.

"Where is your first aid kit?" He asked me. I limped to the medicine cabinet and pulled out a white box full of medical supplies, I handed them to him and he told me to take my pants off making me blush a light pink color. I did as I was told and at the end I was blushing a dark crimson color.

"There all done!" He said with a colorful smile it gave off such a sweet vibe.

"Thank you!" 

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"

"I-Ian, yours?"

"Tim, were in the same calculus class at school." Oooooh I thought he looked kinda familiar!

"Oh, um... can I get your number?" I could feel my cheeks light up with color again as I said that.

FLASHBACK OVER!

my phone buzzed telling me I got a text I looked at my phone as I walked I saw Tim's name pop up saying 'We ran out of medicine could you pick some up when you get out of school?' 

'There is a bag on my side of the the bed on the floor with medicine in it I bought it this morning while you were still sleeping' I typed back, my boyfriend was sick and can't make it to class which is upsetting I don't like anyone at my school except for Tim.

'Thanks dumpling! Love you❤' He texted, my stomach always fluttered when he called me different pet names.

'No problem! Love you too❤'

************TIME SKIP!!!!***************

I walked into our apartment to see Tim sleeping on the coach cuddled into a blanket his nose was red, probably from blowing it so much, I walked up to him kissing his forehead making sure not to wake him up.

"I love you Tim"

"I love you too" Tim said opening his eyes slightly. 

Hey that was my first oneshot I enjoyed writing it I think it went pretty nice! 

I do take requests so if you want me to write something tell me!!

-YOLO!!🧡