The Day of the Kidnapping

(Y/N) P.O.V.
  I had barely thought about the School Master or the chance that I could be kidnapped. I pretty much assumed that prissy princess Sophie would be taken to the School for Good. I had been told I was a morally better pick, but I was NOT a princess, and no one in Gavaldon had ever heard of a girl becoming anything else.
   So as Sophie went around fretting about cucumbers, and being a fake friend to Agatha, a girl our age who most thought was a witch, I ran around Gavaldon asking if anyone needed help with pretty much anything. Most of my offers were declined, as everyone was fearfully preparing for the visit of the School Master, I did board up a few windows though.
   The rest of my day was spent reading fairy tales to the little kids by the fountain in town. I started reading aloud a couple of years ago, I enjoyed putting voices to the characters, so with every, "Once upon a time" and "Happily ever after" my audience grew.
   It started with just kids, then their parents started to enjoy my reading as well! They would always say that when I read a story with one of the missing children in it, I would do an uncanny impression of their voices. Today I was reading, "The Little Matchgirl", one of the darker stories I had seen, I had children hooked from the moment I opened my mouth to the moment the poor girl froze in that alley, she was from Gavaldon, her name had been Mara, she was taken four years previously, she always was very sweet. Now she was gone, frozen to death, forced to light the matches she was selling for just a hint of warmth.
         Time skip to sunset
  The sun had started to dip below the horizon, and Gavaldon was in full-blown panic mode. I was unconcerned so I put myself on guard duty. I had no doubt I wouldn't be taken because I wasn't a princess, so I decided to join the adults to protect the others. I had a knife and a torch on me, I heard screaming and suddenly the fire went out. I whipped my knife out and put my guard up. I heard the air whistling behind me, and a small clatter, I wasn't sure what it was.
   I felt arms wrap around me from behind, I went to stab the figure but nothing happened, "Oh no..." I groaned. I had dropped my knife. The figure swept away to another house, Sophie's house, taking me with him. I heard Sophie's awful high-pitched squeal, so this was the School Master.
    Sophie stopped looking so happy when she saw me, "That's not the witch! Aggie was supposed to come not her, as much as she is awful, she's not evil!!" Sophie sounded indignant but the School Master kept going with both of us.
    After nearly an hour of crashing through the woods at unbelievable speeds, a massive gate came into view, two swans were depicted on the top, one black, one silvery white. My legs were knocked out from under me by small...fairies? As I was being carted away by them, Sophie was being picked up by skeletal black birds, shrieking all the way.
"NO! YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG GIRL! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PRINCESS! HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED AT HER! SHE IS NOT A PRINCESS WHY IS SHE EVEN HEReeeeee...."         
  Sophie's screams faded as she was dropped into an oily black moat. The fairies were carrying me to the other side of the lake, where the water was sparkling blue. A massive castle made of tan stone was the last thing I remember before blacking out.
A/N: Here's the first official chapter as requested by @imagines_i_guess I hope it was up to your standards!!! You've made it to the school, and Sophie is NOT happy! Haha!!! Anyway this one is decently longer, so see you in the next chapter!!!
-DaughterofWisdom