Good or Evil?

A week later, we were being led into the Blue Forest by Yuba the gnome- our Surviving Fairy Tales teacher, our forest group stood in a circle awaiting instructions. Along with me, our group included Tedros-who was standing closest to me, Sophie-who kept shooting me venomous looks, Hort- a rat-faced boy from Evil who seemed to be drooling over Sophie,and Beatrix-who looked almost as mad as Sophie. Yuba kept muttering,"Bad group, bad group." I didn't know what that meant but I didn't raise the question out loud.
Once we had reached a clearing in the woods, Yuba cleared his throat.
"One of the most important aspects of surviving your fairy tales is recognizing the differences between good and evil. One of evil's greatest strengths is trickery-they will disguise themselves to appear good. Falling for these such tricks is a quick path to certain doom.
Today we're going to have a sort of 'pretest' I am going to transform all of the girls-ever and never- into identical princesses, you are to attempt to sort out an ever-to confirm your choice kiss your pick on the hand, then her true form will be revealed."
Yuba then waved his hands and I felt my body change. Along with every other girl in our group, I was lying inside a glass coffin. Glancing around with my eyes half-closed, I saw that the princess we had been transformed into had dark skin, black hair, wide hips, and full pouty lips. I saw Sophie shriek in disgust at her new form.
"I'm obese!!!!!"
Yuba shook his head and told the boys to go, open one of the glass coffins, and kiss the girl inside on the hand. I was rather far from Tedros so I didn't expect him to come over to me. My prediction started to come true, Tedros started walking towards where Beatrix was, but then as if pulled by some invisible force he started coming over to where I was.
Sliding the lid off easily, Tedros opened the glass container and lightly pressed a kiss to my knuckles. I felt the illusion disappear, revealing me-now standing- Tedros' lips lingering on my hand a moment longer than was necessary.
I smiled brightly, "Why did you walk away from Beatrix, she was much closer and still an Ever?"
"Sure I could feel good radiating off her, but there was a sense of...greed mixed into the purity. I was ignoring it but then I felt the most interesting mix of good I've ever felt from a girl. There was the normal princess stuff, but then there was honor and absolute selflessness. I've felt honor from princes before- but never that level of selflessness. That's what drew me to you."
I punched him lightly on the arm, "Aww, thanks Ted." I felt very flattered, he had picked me out of the other three ever girls that he could have.
  "No problem, (N/N)." A soft smile crossed my face as Tedros slung his arm over my shoulders.
  Now Tedros had done this several times before, but this time it felt- different. It felt warmer than usual. Without thinking I edged closer to his body heat, his arm tightened around me. Then, suddenly snapping out of my little daze, I realized what I had just done and my face burned red. Oh no, you did not just try to cuddle with Tedros- your best friend! Still silently freaking out, I tried to move a little farther away. However Tedros, apparently unfazed, pulled me yet again closer, causing my face to burn once again. What is this feeling?

A/N: Hello! I have returned! Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story so far. Sorry that this chapter is kind of short- it was purely for a show of the slowly developing feelings between the pair. I am going to try and update again soon.

ATTENTION ALL NEWSIES/MUSICAL FANS! I am starting a new book(don't worry I am not abandoning this one) It's going to be a Newsies Elementary School AU! If anyone would like to give it a try and maybe leave some feedback I would be SUPER grateful!
Without any further ado, until next time-
-Jenna