Chapter 25: Christmas

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated, I was having trouble publishing. But now it's working so there's going to be like 4 new chapters lol. Enjoy!

Percy's POV

I felt someone gently shake me awake. My eyes fluttered open, and Annabeth was sitting up beside me with a wide smile spread across her face.

"Merry Christmas, Seaweed Brain."  She whispered. I smiled and sat up with her.

"You too, Wise Girl." I kissed her. We got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I walked out the door, I was hit with the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. I felt my stomach rumble, and Annabeth laughed at me.

"Hungry?" She smiled.

"You could say that." I said grabbing her hand. We got to the kitchen, and saw Hazel flipping the eggs on the pan. Frank and Leo were sitting on counter beside her, watching her work.

"Good morning." Frank smiled at us.

"Merry Christmas everyone." I sat down next to Jason and Piper at the dining room table.

"You too." Jason patted me on the back. Annabeth pulled out the chair next to me.

"Last night was wild." Piper rubbed her forehead.

"I can't believe I proposed to Annabeth." I shook my head. Me and Annabeth smiled at eachother. Hazel walked up from behind us and sat plates full of bacon and eggs down in front of us.

"These look delicious, Hazel." Annabeth said. Hazel smiled at her.

"Thank you. Consider it your present." She winked and walked off. We all had breakfast together, then everyone eventually started to leave to spend Christmas with their own families.

"Have a good Christmas." I hugged Jason and Piper, who were the last to leave.

"You too. Don't do anything dirty! Jesus is watching!" Piper walked out the door with Jason. Annabeth rolled her eyes and shut the door.

"We finally get the place to our selves." I flopped down on the couch. Annabeth snuggled up next to me, and we stared through the huge front windows watching the snow fall. I wrapped my arm around her, and she put her arm on my chest. We stayed like that for a while, before we decided to give eachother gifts. I ran to one of the spare bedroom's closets and pulled out a small, wrapped box. I smiled and we met back up by the tree.

"You go first." We said at the same time.

"Ladies first." I said quickly. She opened her mouth to speak, but it was to late.

"Fine." She handed me a plain cardboard box with a lid. I took it from her, and was surprised by how light it was. I smiled and took the lid off. Inside was the exact same box, but just a bit smaller. I took the lid off of that, and there was another replica of the box, this time even smaller.

"It's one of those things, eh?" I smiled. Annabeth laughed and motioned for me to keep going. I went through about five more tiny boxes, until it was finally down to a box that was only 3 inches by 3 inches. I uncapped that one, and inside was a folded piece of paper. I sat the pile of boxes down and unfolded the paper. It was a screenshot of a wooden bench. I looked up at her with a confused look on my face.

"What is this?" I asked. She smiled.

"I got a bench for the spot. It's gonna have our intials on it!" I looked back at the paper and smiled. I lunged from my seat and gave her a massive hug.

"That's awesome Wise Girl. You're the best." I held her tight and I caught the scent of her lemony hair.

"No problem, Seaweed Brain. It should be here in two weeks." I pulled away and grabbed my gift. Annabeth took it, and I could see the excitement in her eyes. She carefully untied the bow and pulled the wrapping off. It was a plain black jewelry box. She smiled up at me before opening it. She slowly peeled the lid up and gasped.

"Percy..." She trailed off. I saw her take out the silver bracelet. Hanging off of it was a half of a small golden heart which had Seaweed Brain engraved in it. I held up the other bracelet and the half of the heart and it had Wise Girl written on it.

"So you'll always have a half of me, and I'll have half of you." I explained. Annabeth smiled back up at me with tears in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close.

"This is the best thing anyone has ever gotten me." I felt a tear drop onto the back of my shirt. I smiled.

"Thank you for the best Christmas ever." She pulled away. She sat on my lap and put the bracelet on.

"I don't think I'll ever take it off." Annabeth said.

"Well, there's no way in hell it's gonna be anywhere else than my wrist." I grinned at the bracelet around my arm. Annabeth cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I said back. We kissed again then layed back down. I turned on the movie Elf and we spent the rest of the day watching Christmas movies.