Epilogue

*10 years later*

Percy's POV

"Hey, can you meet me at the spot after work?" I asked nervously over the phone. I glanced at Jason and the boys for reassurence. They nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"Sure. It's gonna be ten minutes, so see ya soon! Love you Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said happily.

"Love you too, Wise Girl." I hung up the phone and wiped the sweat off my hands on the couch.

"Well?" Piper asked impatiently. I took a deep breath.

"She doesn't suspect a thing." Piper and Hazel squealed in excitement. Right now, Leo, Frank, Jason, Piper and Hazel were in my apartment helping me set up. I fiddled with the small heart on the bracelet, which was now old and rusted.

"You're gonna do great, big guy." Leo straightened the tie to my suit.

"Just try and not throw up." Hazel added.

"We'll see." I said uneasily.  I looked in the mirror one last time before going to the front door.

"Thank you all for helping me." I said.

"Of course. Anything for you two." Piper said. I smiled.

"Good luck!" Frank yelled before I walked out of the apartment. I flew down the flight of stairs and made my way down the sidewalk. I put my hand in my pocket to make sure it was still there. I repeated the action multiple times before I arrived at the familiar clearing of trees. The place hasn't changed except for our bench that has been weared down. Our lives, however, are completely different. Annabeth started her own architectual company, and it has been a huge success. I always knew she would do great things; the girl is smart! I became a marine biologist, and I'm currently working on a plan clearing plastic out of the ocean. We are both incredibly happy, and hopefully we'll be even happier after tonight.

I heard the crunching of sticks and leaves behind me. I whipped around to see Annabeth walking towards me.

"What are you doing all dressed up, Seaweed Brain?" She asked. I laughed nervously.

"I don't know. How was work?" I tried to change the subject, and my heart began to pound in my chest.

"Busy as usual. What are we doing here?" She said. I gulped and took a step closer.

"What is it? You're freaking me out." Annabeth smiled nervously. I grabbed the both of her hands and pulled her closer.

"Annabeth, I love you, so so much. We have been through hell together, and I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you," She smiled confused.

"I know I already asked ten years ago, but I'm hoping I'll get a different answer." I reached in my pocket and pulled out a box. I saw Annabeth's eyes widen, and I took a deep breath.

"Annabeth, you are my soulmate, and I don't want to spend a second of my life without you." I got down on one knee and popped the case open, which revealed a shiny diamond ring. Annabeth cupped her mouth in surprise, and I saw her eyes water.

"So, Wise Girl... will you marry me?" She shed a tear and nodded her head yes. I wave of relief washed over me, and I stood back up. She kissed me deeply and I cupped her cheek. I pulled away and reached for her hand. I carefully slid the ring on her finger.

"Percy, it's beautiful." She cried. I smiled and kissed her again.

"You're beautiful, Mrs.Jackson." I said.

"Don't get to excited, we're not married yet." She laughed. I laughed with her, and we sat down on the bench. I pulled out my phone and called Jason.

"What did she say?" He immediatley picked up. I put it on speaker.

"Yes." Annabeth said into the phone. We heard everyone cheer and clapped.

"I'm ready for Percabeth babies!" Piper yelled into the phone. Annabeth rolled her eyes and gave the phone back to me.

"How about we go out for a celebratory dinner?" Jason suggested.

"Let's do it." I smiled at Annabeth. She nodded in aproval.

"Ok, meet you guys in 15." Leo hang up the phone before I could ask where we were going. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket.

"I love you Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said.

"I love you too, Wise Girl."

*Another 15 years later*

"Rose, get you brothers down here!" I yelled upstairs.

"Ok Dad." She walked away and ran up the stairs. Soon, two twins brothers came barreling down the staircase.

"Sebastian, Grayson, wanna go to the beach?" I asked the two of them. They both nodded their head excitedly. Sebastian and Grayson were twin brothers, and they both had my sea-green eyes and messy hair that had Annabeth's honey-blonde color. They were both 12 years old, and had my same wild spirit. Rose was quite the oppisite of them. She had my black hair, and Annabeth's stormy grey eyes. She was just like her mom, incredibly smart. Rose was the oldest sibling, being 14 years old.

"Are we going to the beach again?" Annabeth said behind me. I turned around and kissed her. Sebastian and Grayson yelled "Ew!" Behind us.

"Oh please, do you even know how your made?" Rose grumbled.

"Hey, knock it off." Annabeth snapped. I snickered with Sebastian and Grayson, and Annabeth glared at me. My face fell and I cleared my throat.

"Uh yeah, listen to your mother." I puffed my chest. Annabeth rolled her eyes and walked off. What can I say, I forget I'm a Dad sometimes.

"Ok, go get your swimsuits." I chased the twins off. I met Annabeth back in the kitchen, and she was Facetiming Piper.

"Do you wanna go to the beach with us?" Annabeth asked her.

"Sure. I'll meet you there." Piper hung up the phone. She and Jason have a boy named Declan, and he is an exact replica of Piper. He has her crazy eyes, and chestnut-brown hair. Declan is best friends with Rose, and we're all praying they get together. Piper and Jason just live a few blocks away from us, since we both relocated to California. Jason is an airline pilot since he's "good in the sky" and Piper is a real estate agent, since she is good at convincing people to buy things. She calls it her "charmspeak". Their jobs work perfectly together, with Piper selling homes in the across the country and Jason flying them around everywhere. Needless to say all three of them travel a lot, and are rarely home so we have to make the most of our time with them. Hazel and Frank are newlyweds, and have stayed back in New York. Leo and Calyspo ended up together, and are still currently dating. We all still keep in touch, and always meet up twice a year to catch up. The seven of us will always and forever will be close. We'll never forget the quest, we'll never forget the crazy Chritmas Eve nights, the ruthless Truth or Dare games we played, and most of all, we won't forget how we all met...

At the secret spot.

And that's the end of the story! Thank you all for the support and reading the book. Check out my other story, When Oppisites Collide.
The Best Writer in the Planet,

Zoe