Part 3♣️: Abandonment..

....four days later...

As the tall, lithe demon spider walked down the street he quashed his broken hearted feelings deep down inside him and picked up pace wanting to get to his best friend's hideout as fast as possible. He caught his reflection in a window and checked his appearance, making sure that his make up was straight and fluffing his styled fringe fluff. He forced a grin pleased that his outward look didn't reveal how horrible he felt on the inside. It was late at night and although he knew this was a dangerous time to be moving around Hell he didn't care, he couldn't stay in that hotel another minute. All he had with him were the clothes on his back, what little cash he had and his Hellphone in his pocket. He had left Fat Nuggets behind. It killed him to do so but he knew the little piglet would be well looked after as he was well-liked by the Hazbin Hotel staff, nobody could resist his cute little face. He had even inexplicably won around the Radio Demon and Angel Dust had no idea how as he hadn't even managed that. The little guy would be fine. It was him that wasn't..

He recently fallen out with Husk. Big time..

This was hardly the first time they had argued but unlike the other times when they just kissed and made up the next day the following day came and his boyfriend was nowhere to be found. He had gone to ask the others and had the misfortune of overhearing Alastor say to Charlie that there had been a 'crisis' that Husk had to take care of at home so he wouldn't be back for a while.

This had made Angel immediately go back upstairs and shut himself in his suite feeling suddenly grief-stricken. His boyfriend had left without them patching things up. He was gone. The spider demon couldn't help but feel devastated by abandonment and it was this that had caused his heart to break and the tears had flowed forth. It had taken him a long time to summon the will to pull himself together and put on a facade of being fine during the rest of the day. None of the others suspected anything with the possible exception of Alastor as he had picked at the meal that the Radio Demon had placed in front of him, moving more around than he ate. Unable to face the others and continue lying to their faces about his emotional state he had messaged the only being down here he felt he could really trust and told her he was coming over..

Cherri Bomb.

Her 'crib' looked like some kind of abandoned bomb shelter, the kind of thing other demons wouldn't look twice at but Angel knew that was the point. It was covered in graffiti and was surrounded by rubble, some of it due to her testing out her own weaponry, some of it from various turf wars she had been involved with.

"Holy fuck, you look like crap.." Cherri's voice exclaimed when she opened the reinforced door and took in the sight of him, able to see through his facade since she knew him so well. "C'mon in. I got a butt-load of booze, let's get shit-faced.." The spider demon smirked a little at her words then yelped finding himself wrenched inside when she gripped him firmly. Since he was incredibly slim and light he catapulted forward like a rag-doll with the strength of her and she slammed the door shut behind them..

..................

"I figured ya'd be back late, assuming ya were gonna come back at all.." His voice had been low, angry and hurt. He was fed up with the secrets and paranoid by what other lies his boyfriend had told him other than hiding a Hellphone.

"Well, I'm back, aren't I? Isn't that what you wanted?" Husk had exhaled, his shoulders sagged and he looking both tired and fed up.

"I would rather know where ya were.." He had folded his arms, the rage was still simmering below his surface.

"How many times— I had business to take care of!" His boyfriend loudly proclaimed, his own frustration and anger coming out in his voice reflected in his yellow eyes. He had paced, those wings flapped once in an agitated manner.