Part 6♥️: Noir Blues

"So how exactly are we supposed to help you finger this guy?" Angel asked his brother as he and Cherri followed Arackniss down a side-alley. The shorter pale bluish-grey spider in the black suit, yellow shirt with matching fedora hat as he peered around the corner down the street before them.

"Hey, if your carrying lube Angie, that might work.." The one-eyed female demon with messy strawberry blonde hair chipped in and immediately Angel gave a dirty laugh of amusement.

"Ah, shucks! And I left it at home as well.." The pale pink furred spider gave a mocking exaggerated shrug and their childish snickering made Arackniss narrow his eyes in irritation.

"Are ya done?" He folded his arms with a pissed off expression.

"Jeez Nissy, did Papi rob ya of ya sense'a humour?" Angel drawled narrowing his eyes unimpressed, the laughter dying instantly as Cherri frowned jutting one hip out and resting a slim hand on it.

"He murdered it more like.."

"This ain't the time for kiddin' around. I gotta getcha back t'my place before anyone sees ya.." The pale bluish-grey spider scowled. "This is gang warfare, the joint is crawlin' with suits and boots we need t'be keepin' it zipped.."

"Hehe, no fear of that. These are leggings and they are staying on.." Cherri couldn't help but chime in with a wide grin.

"T'be fair do they ever come off? Cause no offence sugar tits but ya are like one fridgid bitch, know what I'm sayin'? Ya must be developin' cobwebs down there with the lack'a action ya got goin' on.." Angel cackled making the one-eyed female demon frown, extending one fist and punching him hard in the arm. "Ahow...." The effeminate spider whined making a big show of wincing and rubbing the hurt arm. "Damn, I said 'no offence'. I think you gave me a dead arm.."

"Good. I hope it fucking hurts.." The female demon stated simply with a twisted smirk of amusement playing her pink-smeared lips walking passed him.

"Niiissss... She hit me.." Angel whined louder turning to his older brother, the very sound of it making Arackniss shudder in some revulsion getting an immediate childhood flashback of when they were younger and his little brother always hid behind him for protection after starting fights he couldn't finish.

"Ah! Ya were askin' for it.." The pale bluish-grey spider responded waving his biological younger brother off casually, turning away from him and motioning them both to follow him now the coast was clear. "That ain't no way t'be talkin' to a lady.."

"Hehe, he called me a lady.." Cherri giggled in some amusement as they headed down the block towards his car.

"Eh, he'll learn the truth soon enough toots, don't worry.." Angel sulked still rubbing his arm where she had punched him, his odd sclera eyes rolling as they approached the small black car and got inside.. The bluish-grey furred spider then put his key in the ignition and peeled out of his parking space. He hadn't been in the car for long before Arackniss casually pointed out to the left, passed Angel towards a classy looking saloon place on the street opposite.

"That's where the schmuck likes to hang out when he's not in the gentleman's club." The bluish-grey furred spider drawled casually and his taller pale pink furred estranged brother whistled some-what impressed.

"Ooh. Ritzy.."

"Heh, well it ain't as fancy as Jackpot's but ya do have'ta look nice t'get in.."

"I've heard of that place!" Cherri said leaning forward from the backseat with a grin. "Supposed to be real classy with a strict dress code and no soliciting policy.."