Part 4♦️: Personal Risk

"AH—Haha! The night time is the perfect time to ssstrike with a sssurpise attack.. And those foolsss have missed me coming until it wass too late.." That black-hood flared under that top hat as the tall black snake with multiple red eyes and yellow underbelly. He was dressed in a neat yellow pinstripe black suit jacket. Underneath was a black shirt with a yellow tie with a red eye on it. He was laughing maniacally once again as behind him the Egg-Bois seemed to be start celebrating prematurely but the demon snake whipped around glaring hard, along with his hat. "Put that away you walking ssacks of foetus ooze! The guest of honour hasssn't even arrived to the party yet.."

"Your having a party?" One of the Egg-Bois exclaimed brightly while the identical one next to him clapped enthusiastically. The others around them were all looking keen.

"Oh boy! Can I come?"

"Oh for the love of— It was a figure of ssspeech idiotss!" Sir Pentious rolled his red eyes rolled in irritation at the stupidity of his minions. He was just making a mental note to make sure the next batch were just a microscopic bit smarter when a loud girly shriek brought him out of his musing with a wide grin.

"EDGELORD!!"

"Ah! Our guest has arrived.." Sir Pentious grinned widely, slithering over to the large windshield window and opening it grinning wickedly down at Cherri Bomb who was glowering up at him. "You hollered Missy? And what's this? You've brought the Stripe-ed Freak to bare witness to your downfall. How delicious.." His eyes narrowed deviously.

"Ho-woah! I'm flattered but sadly, I'm taken.." Angel grinned widely, his gold tooth flashing as he folded both arms, and jutted a hip looking more than pleased about saying this.

"Hahaha! Pray tell, which one of his senses was impaired when he made that choice? Or was he just impaired by inebriation?" The black snake flashed both rows of needle-sharp teeth as the Egg-Bois behind him jeered. This made Angel glare up at the snake demon somewhat offended.

"Hey!" The spider demon scowled.

"Listen grampa, I've told you more than once: Get that flying heap of bullshit off my turf before I smash it!" Cherri yelled up pulling out a bomb and a lighter.

"Oh. I'm ssorry, I think you musst be confused.." Sir Pentious exclaimed. "You ssee, in order to have territory or "turf" asss you ssimpletons call it means you have to maintain order.." The next moment an army of Egg Bois holding various weapons appeared surrounding the two demons standing on the tough black rocky ground. As Angel and Cherri Bomb moved to cover each other's backs the demon snake added casually, "Not ssslack off allowing sssinners such asss mysself to take advantage.."

"Oh, ya hear that Cherri, I think Ol' Hissy here's lookin' t'get laid.." Angel grinned widely looking unfazed by the sheer number of Egg Bois surrounding them.

"Hah! No fucking way is that happening." The strawberry blond female demon with one bloodshot eyes hook her head trying not to laugh at the very idea. There was no way she would go anywhere with this ugly creep.

"No! Not like that, pervert! Why don't you go back to thisss "imaginary boyfriend" of yours and sshut up!" Sir Pentious responded with a sassy wiggle and an air quote, a harsh sarcastic scowl which clearly expressed his own distaste with the idea.

"Ah, for cryin' out loud! He ain't imaginary!" Angel snarled back angrily feeling tears threaten to prick his eyes his emotional state was threatened. He still felt like a terrible boyfriend, he needed to find Husk and talk to him soon before he lost all sanity. He didn't care about the Casino Demon or how dangerous he was, he just needed him to let him see his boyfriend so he could fix things.