Part 7♦️: A Bomb Ass Babe

...He sighed at the light fingered touches of those long tapered claws on the end of those skilled white fingers. They seemed to always know just how and where to tease to illicit the right high-pitched notes out of his wanton lips. He had never understood what the term 'make love' meant before but when he laid with his boyfriend he always felt like his eventual release was born from the emotion. Unlike when he performed in the studios or solicited sex from clients he never felt dirty, used or unfulfilled by the experience and he never felt lonely because his boyfriend never discarded him after, he always stayed...

...Those full lips kissing him as those pointed yellow teeth nibbled his jawline, working their way down to the nape of his neck as his scent hit him. He didn't care that his man often smelt strongly of whatever booze he had been drinking mixed with whatever smokes he had inhaled. The girls at the hotel often complained that his boyfriend smelt like a brewery but to him this coupled with the spicy woodiness of his aftershave was just how he liked him to smell. It was a rough, manly scent to him and he couldn't picture his boyfriend smelling any different, nor did he want him to...

...A loud moan escaped his lips as he felt the combination of those deft fingers and those wet sultry lips bring him closer to that blissful peak and his lower arms curled around his boyfriend's sturdy torso as the hooked fingernails of his upper hands remained buried in the grey fur of those shoulders...

"Angel.."

The voice broke through made him frown. His boyfriend hadn't called him that since learning his real name. In fact since becoming an official couple they barely referred to each other by name at all.

"Angie.."

That voice called out again more insistently, this time he knew who it was and almost as soon as he acknowledged it everything around him vanished away..

"Come on Angie, rise and fucking shine.." Cherri shook her best friend with a frown down at his still sleeping frame that was hugging one of the bed pillows and softly moaning as he buried his face into it.

"Huh? Wha— Ohh!" Angel Dust groaned looking groggy as he sat up, shoving the pillow out from under his body in disappointed. "What the fuck didja wake me for bitch?" He stretched his four limbs out and yawned adding, "I was havin' the best dream."

"Yeh and looking ready to dry fuck that pillow. Good thing I interrupted you before it turned into a fucking wet dream, that would have been awkward as shit.." The one eyed demon said perching herself down onto his side of the bed, still in the tattered clothes from last night.

"Oh fuck, my bad babe. I guess I'm just a little horny.." Angel grinned sheepishly at the fact he had been acting out in his sleep. He couldn't remember the last time that had happened but he was grateful she had woke him, who knows how far it would have gone if she hadn't.

"Well you can get nailed as soon as we find your boyfriend but until then either jerk off in the bathroom or suffer!" Cherri responded rolling her eye and flashing a look of disapproval.

"Eh. Fair enough." The effeminate spider responded quickly hiding his inner self back behind his persona as he quickly buttoned up his blazer, not caring that it was now looking crumpled since he had slept in it. "So how long you been up?"

"A little while. That Arackniss guy has fucked off to the Gentleman's Club, or some shit. Said something about "having business there" guess that's some place where your asshole dad and all their cronies hang out." Her expression frowned somewhat before melting into concern. "Tell you the truth Ange, I don't trust this guy. I know he's technically your brother but he's sketchy as fuck and doesn't say much, I get the feeling he'd just rat us out to your dad to save his own ass if he needed to.. We should bail while we have the chance."

Secrets & LiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara